Your favourite Visual Novel maker?

As the title suggests~ What's your favourite company and why?

Make a Top 5, it's hard to name just one.

• Akabei Soft2: Great mind-f*cking games like G-Senjou No Mao and Sharin No Kuni
  • Alicesoft: Love their J-RPGesque games like Rance and Daibanchou.
  • Innocent Grey: Murder theme, great gore description, nice atmosphere, loved the mystery, Kara no Shoujo is one of the best VN I ever played.
  • Overdrive: Creators of Edelweiss and Kira☆Kira, love their light themed VNs, still waiting for Dangeki Stryker.
  • Age: Love them just because they created the best VN series I ever played, Muv-Luv

Overdrive

Nitro Plus (prior to Chaos Head because since they released this game I really don't like their games. I may change my mind in the future though ^^)

Xuse

Type Moon

Baseson

I most likely forget other visual visual novel makers that I really like ... Anyway there is no order in this list I just put their names as they came to mind nothing more ^^.

Yeah they're quite awesome. Edelweiss almost had me in tears.

Kinda sucky ending they were to sad It started so happy then it's like the guy who was writing them got punched in the face halfway thru and then replaced with a sad clown. Had good depth tho on the second half