What eroges are you playing right now?

Currently playing Clannad right now. I'm aiming to finish Tomoyo's route first.

Good choice +1, especially since u seem like the type of person who would enjoys a story where both the protagonist and heroine dies but gives birth to 27 nobu's right before their car crash, on a serious note though, tomoyo was my first 2d love :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not really a fan of tragic endings but if it had great progress before it ended then I'm fine with it.

well, you'll get the bad end first before u get true GREAT END...

CLANNAD is the first VN that made me give-up and get a walkthrough and start from scratch... but hell i love tomoyo's route, specially when you unlock her special scene...

her 64 hits (instead of 56hits) against sunohara... to get it, save at the very last choice of tomoyo route and come back later after completing toshio's route

Edited by VNHunter
well, you'll get the bad end first before u get true GREAT END...

CLANNAD is the first VN that made me give-up and get a walkthrough and start from scratch... but hell i love tomoyo's route, specially when you unlock her special scene...

her 64 hits (instead of 56hits) against sunohara... to get it, save at the very last choice of tomoyo route and come back later after completing toshio's route

that was the best moment..

i mean....

that was the max combo in the whole game..

you should see everybody's face

Why are there so many Nagisa haters? Could you please tell me the reason why?

do you even watch the anime???

don tell me you don feel the annoyance of being weak,,

complaining bout her ownself that she's useless and being a jerk all the time??

i mean..

even Nemu feels lot nicer and less annoying~

do you even watch the anime???

don tell me you don feel the annoyance of being weak,,

complaining bout her ownself that she's useless and being a jerk all the time??

i mean..

even Nemu feels lot nicer and less annoying~

Oh, now I get it. Well, to tell you the truth, I've just gotten used to it already so I don't really hate her. Instead, I just feel pity for her.

Also, I agree with Nemu being better than Nagisa. I feel much more at ease with someone like Nemu than with someone like Nagisa.

Oh, now I get it. Well, to tell you the truth, I've just gotten used to it already so I don't really hate her. Instead, I just feel pity for her.

Also, I agree with Nemu being better than Nagisa. I feel much more at ease with someone like Nemu than with someone like Nagisa.

Well, as for me, the best routes are Tomoyo, Kotomi, and Kyou's route... I just wish you luck, this game can really make anyone cry like a baby... :D

gotten used to it!!!!!!

OMG>...

im kinda pitiful with you....

well...at least Nemu doesn't give you thousands of trouble..

other than Kotori route to be precise~

Well, as for me, the best routes are Tomoyo, Kotomi, and Kyou's route... I just wish you luck, this game can really make anyone cry like a baby... :D

yeah...

but for me Kyou comes after Tomoyo for their route..

i'm kinda immune to Kotomi route style...

kinda felt like a common story now...

Tomoyo sure will make your heart melt...

yeah...

but for me Kyou comes after Tomoyo for their route..

i'm kinda immune to Kotomi route style...

kinda felt like a common story now...

Tomoyo sure will make your heart melt...

tomoyo fans unite!!! well, kyou's route as also great... specially when sunohara gets kicked...

i think he just want a full save or skip to the H scene..

people now days dont respect a good VN story~

i.. i think he cant use the mouse wheel , im used to using mouse wheel in hoshizora so when i cant use it in Kamidori it annoys me a little too (im used to clicking like that but just cant help it)