What eroges are you playing right now?

What eroges are you playing right now, and what do you think about them?

I'm playing:

Dakkoshite Gyu! ~Ore no Yome wa Dakimakura~- just some ubermoe game about relationship between dakimakuras and a protagonist.

Imouto ni! Sukumizu Kisetara Nugasanai! - geh i'm playing this one for over three months,and I'm thinking about dropping it since the game is extremely boring. This game is for people with swimsuit fetish, they're gonna be overjoed. But from my point of view the CG's are sometimes crappy and story is well.. crappy as well.

Makai Tenshi Djibril -Episode 4-- I can play in 1920-1080 resolution.. yay. Art is good and I haven't seen tentacle rape for ages so, yes i like it.

Katahane- For now the only title translated to english I'm playing right now. I like the art in this game, it's really nice. The H-scenes are a bit short and weak, but who cares xD.Also I don't really like Coco, she's pretty annoying sometimes.

Also I'm thinking about playing Ever17 after Katahane since.. heck this game is third in the rankings on VNDB. I can't miss such great game, and I'm expecting to find some hardcore drama there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm thinking about playing Ever17 after Katahane since.. heck this game is third in the rankings on VNDB. I can't miss such great game, and I'm expecting to find some hardcore drama there.

You won't be disappointed with Ever17.

As for me, I'm resuming Little Busters! after I stalled it due to exams. And I have to clear a hatful of backlogs of VN (there's 5-6 titles which I haven't touched yet ever since I finished downloading it.)

I'm actually playing three visual novel at the same time because sometimes one of them becomes annoying.

This doesn't mean they are bad but I need some variety to enjoy them.

1. Suika - will probably finish it today

2. Kathane - still at angelina's route

3. Higurashi - only finished the first chapter

Coming up next is Tsukihime, because I've only played the Arcueid route. I've been putting that off because not choosing her is so damn hard. :p

lol, you've missed on Ciel's good ending (seriously the most satisfying ending) and also Akiha's true ending (the best ending in Tsukihime IMO). xD

lol, you've missed on Ciel's good ending (seriously the most satisfying ending) and also Akiha's true ending (the best ending in Tsukihime IMO). xD

Ooh! Sounds like I have something to look forward to! Arcueid's true ending instilled some kind of unshakable loyalty in me, though. :p

enjoy losing.

So far I've lost to absolutely everything at least once. I'm a completionist! :cool:

I'm currently playing Cross channel and I love it and it's comedy! It's certainly something different..

Apparently some people didn't like it. I've been telling my friend to read it dozens of times. He said he doesn't like it because the main character kinda sucks. =/

I like Cross Channel though.

Apparently some people didn't like it. I've been telling my friend to read it dozens of times. He said he doesn't like it because the main character kinda sucks. =/

I like Cross Channel though.

I fall into that category, hate when main character sucks, but liked Cross Channel anyway.

I think a lot of main characters are comparatively lame to facilitate the feeling you're just some ordinary guy meeting all these extraordinary people. Main Guy may have amazing powers, but they are probably hidden, and he led a normal life until he was dragged away from it by people more interesting than him. That seems to be the Type-Moon formula, anyway. :p

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who absolutely adored Ciel's ending.

I tend to feel the same way as him when I'm playing a VN though. Unless there's a recommended play order I save the "main" heroine for last. Then I play roughly in the order of "least favorite to favorite", or "heroine I'll feel least bad about leaving to heroine I'll feel most bad about leaving".

Right now I'm playing 娘姉妹(Musume Shimai) and おれのなつやすみ(Ore no natsuyasumi). Both fairly straightforward loli nukige.