What eroges are you playing right now?

Going through school days 52% complete.

Fuck this shit, everbody's playing school days except me.

Playing Clannad, it's so damn good.

Well it's a slow paced visual novel and needs some time to get awesome but yeah, it's good.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in your reaction after playing MLA :p If you think the beginning of Extra is already off to a good start, wait until MLA :p It's just a great story of war and courage with some of the best dialogue and conversations I've seen in a VN so far. You're in for a treat.

Haha, I'll let you know then when that time comes! It's intriguing, and the feeling of being intrigued is a good one, so I'm happy. Why is it so intriguing? Because just playing through Extra as I am now, one does not have any idea what's in store later that could possibly be so amazing. You say "war" and "courage", plus dialogue and conversations. But what does that mean ultimately? There has to be some sort of spark that would make one go "Oh my god, this is a 10, best VN ever". Because for most players, clearly, that's what happened. And I'm itching to find it. I found it in Ever17, aswell as G-senjou no Maou. Admittedly, those are the only VNs I've played that are in the top 15 on VNDB. I'd have to say that the ratings on VNDB are very "accurate", from my personal experience atleast. Even more reason to be excited for Muv-Luv.

Hello everyone... I am new here... I just finished playing Adam: The Double Factor... actually I like detective eroge games.. but the games not much available nowadays...

but I just heard there is sequel of Adam: The Double Factor called Eve: The New Generation X but it is still in japanese... is there any english translation to this game?

Hello everyone... I am new here... I just finished playing Adam: The Double Factor... actually I like detective eroge games.. but the games not much available nowadays...

but I just heard there is sequel of Adam: The Double Factor called Eve: The New Generation X but it is still in japanese... is there any english translation to this game?

Detective eroges?

Try chaoshead, steins gate or kara no shoujo

Been swapping back and forth between Symphonic Rain and School Days over the past few days. A very very interesting contrast. Symphonic Rain has been amazing, whilst School Days has honestly been... rather painful to play. Whoever in the past told me that Makoto was wayyy better in the game than the anime should be shot. He is worthless beyond all reasonable comprehension.

Edited by Sinshlad

Playing Da Capo for the first time.

Any of you got pissed when Nemu didn't actually die on her route?

The build-up was there, the letter part was pretty convincing also. She really doesn't deserve being the canon route IMO. Kotori is still best waifu. Gonna play Kotori EX P next for that reason. :D

6AF9764E-0BC0-43C9-AFBE-0E6944C6F255.png

Edited by evollove
  • 3 weeks later...