What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if its that good I'll have to go back to it, i'm just not a fan of sad ends, sabers voice actress is really good know where else i can find her.

Kawasumi, Ayako - MyAnimeList.net

Ayako Kawasumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and now I know she is Nodame.

Also bad ends are awesome, why cant the bad guy win? :)

Edited by battlerrules
Not that I don't like the bad guy winning (unless its not a likeable villian) I prefer having happy ends with my love stories hahaha

aaa fair enough. I love sad endings more because I feel more of an emotional impact from them and I love MOST endings which are different. (Hanachirasu ending for example)

Edited by battlerrules

Don't get me wrong i don't mind bumps in the road to a happy end, i love more than anything when there are lots of emotional scenes or where the protag gets hurt or something

Things like THIS if you want to watch zero no tsukaima and havent before this will spoil the 2nd season end

are my favorite! that is probably my favorite scene in anime,

Or if you did komomo in hoshizora no memoria im not done with her yet but when she saves mare and grabs the sword was pretty freaking awesome

How the hell not? It's not even "heavy" like Steins;Gate.

Like I would know. I tried everything I could and the only way to solve my problem was to "remove" (rename) the video folder. BUT then I reached a point where renaming the folder couldn't solve my problem and so I wasn't able to continue the game. It's probably because of my graphic card.

As for steins gate, sometimes the game crashes when it wants to play a specific video file. In this case I just have to rename the dx folder. After reaching the point where the game crashed beforehand I create a save, rename the dx folder to its original name, load the save, and continue the game until it crashes again (after 2-4 hours).

Like I would know. I tried everything I could and the only way to solve my problem was to "remove" (rename) the video folder. BUT then I reached a point where renaming the folder couldn't solve my problem and so I wasn't able to continue the game. It's probably because of my graphic card.

Did you try messing with the video codecs? Only issue I had was with the opening video, if I used the "stretched"/fit to screen aspect ratio, then the video is playing in smaller size and is not centered. I only installed the game and RC2 patch. Oh and installed it outside Program Files (on C:/Nitroplus)

Did you try messing with the video codecs?

I messed so much with them that I nearly messed up my whole laptop. No seriously, I tried everything I could, searched through 1571257125981267 threads for solutions but the game just hates me. I didn't try to install it under c:/nitro though but I decided to not touch the game anymore.