What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yukari from kara no shoujo, and example of sweet and pure imouto

She didn't have a sex scene though. =\

Anyway, I finished three more routes of Crescendo and I'm seriously tired of this game. It's not a totally waste of time but I didn't like a single heroine and the routes were also boring. Actually, that's wrong. The last route, the one which has to be unlocked, was partially sweet but mainly because of the kawaii heroine. That was the only entertaining part of this game. Oh yeah and the bgm was surprisingly bad, I expected awesome stuff, it's called crescendo after all. The translation was from time to time incorrect, it probably destroyed some moments of the game. With this said, it's MY opinion, you're free to disagree but Crescendo isn't a game which I can recommend.

Currently playing Rewrite.

Kotori voice acting is awesome,cuteee.

The protagonist of Rewrite is really funny.That is a new refreshment coming from Key(all of previous Key MCs are serious guy).

he is also offensive,one of the rare property of VN protagonist.I ROFLed at the scene where he said "I love you Kotori when himself was trembling from fear

Comedy is also on-par with LB.Overall,it has a good start.

EDIT:I forget tomoya from clannad is also a funny guy.Because of AS,I totally forget his funny and easy-going character.Well,he still can't compare to Kotarou(rewrite).

Edited by phantasm

Honestly, Rewrite looks like fun. The first Key VN that I wanna read based completely on my own view of it. Saw it on VNDB before, screenshots and all. The art looks really nice and it probably has good humour. And it has aliens (?) and mystery... That's sweet.

You're talking about Nemu right? Actually, is it just me or are most imouto heroines tsundere?

yeah im talking about Nemu! her route was a bit confusing at the end for me , other than that it was good

Currently playing Rewrite.

Kotori voice acting is awesome,cuteee.

The protagonist of Rewrite is really funny.That is a new refreshment coming from Key(all of previous Key MCs are serious guy).

he is also offensive,one of the rare property of VN protagonist.I ROFLed at the scene where he said "I love you Kotori when himself was trembling from fear

Comedy is also on-par with LB.Overall,it has a good start.

PHANTASM U ARE SO TEMPING ME TO PLAY REWRITE NOW !!!

*controls self to wait for full translation patch >.

PHANTASM U ARE SO TEMPING ME TO PLAY REWRITE NOW !!!
Yeah,"rewrite is a good VN" says Phantasm as Phantasm try to boast himself because he can play with Chinese patch.~~~~~~XD,I try to imitate Last order(toaru majutsu no index) way of speaking. Edited by phantasm
Yeah,"rewrite is a good VN" says Phantasm as Phantasm try to boast himself because he can play with Chinese patch.~~~~~~XD,I try to imitate Last order(toaru majutsu no index) way of speaking.

damn u for adding the context!!! T.T ( anyway nice last order "way of speaking" !)

i could read chinese too but im not that good at it ( my second language , though i don't really give much care about it, i can speak the language well but when it comes to writing and read >.> )

so im gona wait for the full english patch patiently says higguy as higguy try to control himself from playing the partial patch right now >.

so im gona wait for the full english patch patiently says higguy as higguy try to control himself from playing the partial patch right now >.

"Don't worry.The translation will finish in the near future" says Phantasm as Phantasm try to encourage higguy by using some optimistic words. :D

well i dun like to rush thing o i play reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaly slow

since not much english version of this thing

now struggling with da capo (to get 100% complete)

now downloading duel savior still long way till complete thx to my sluggish connection

well i know how to speak japanese yet i dun know how to read kanji/katakana/hiragana

so "it's pain in the neck" quote from you know who :p

I prefer true love, romance and twist around story not really much fans of guro and rape type genre but sometime.......

well you know it happens........ lol

I haven't played Muv-luv yet...

Do it soon. You're missing a lot from your VN experience. Trust me on this one. Probably the reason why I didn't like Fate/Stay Night that much is because the Muv-Luv series became my benchmark for VNs. It is THAT good. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

Do it soon. You're missing a lot from your VN experience. Trust me on this one. Probably the reason why I didn't like Fate/Stay Night that much is because the Muv-Luv series became my benchmark for VNs. It is THAT good. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

I will... after 5 VNs on my back log...

but first... I have to finish this Dracu-Riot...