What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finally completed Meiya's route in Muv-Luv Extra, and am really surprised at how quickly things go for the 2nd time around working on Sumika's. Took me like a week(not counting a false start about 10 months ago), to finish up Meiya's route with frequent breaks, now it's been less than an hour and I'm almost done with this 2nd route already.

Really wondering how will change from this happy-go lucky slice of life story to something post apocalyptic and mecha based(according to the story summaries of Unlimited, and I assume Alternative as well.)

Well Sumika's route is done... To be honest, I'm more looking forward to the side heroines than the two 'main' ones.

As to forgetting the story. I know the other two games are different storylines completely, but Extra is supposed to be first, so I want to finish up and do them, so I know what all the differences are. If that makes any sense.

Yes , i also went through all the single routes in Extra for completion sake , some of them are decent during the mid (Ayamine) , though the end of pretty much all of them leaves something to be desired , but yea , Extra is basically just the characters' intros , the real deal will be starting with Unlimited. Ive been told that doing all routes in Extra affects some parts of Unlimited (cant say what because it'd be spoiling it) so its another incentive to complete all of the sub routes.

Yeesh... just finished Sakaki's route in Muv-Luv. I don't know who decided that Meiya and Sumika are the 'main' heroines. I played Tama's route before this one(grinning like a fool about 80% of the time), and I must say both her route and Sakaki's are far more interesting and more emotionally moving than either of those two boring as crap 'main' heroines. I really hope they spice those two up a bit in unlimited and alternative. I still have Ayamine, Marimo, and the two normal endings to go before I move into unlimited, and I must say I'm really looking forward to it.

Yeesh... just finished Sakaki's route in Muv-Luv. I don't know who decided that Meiya and Sumika are the 'main' heroines. I played Tama's route before this one(grinning like a fool about 80% of the time), and I must say both her route and Sakaki's are far more interesting and more emotionally moving than either of those two boring as crap 'main' heroines. I really hope they spice those two up a bit in unlimited and alternative. I still have Ayamine, Marimo, and the two normal endings to go before I move into unlimited, and I must say I'm really looking forward to it.

You'll probably enjoy Ayamine's route a fair bit.

Well, even though you didn't like those two main routes, Extra is not what's amazing about the Muv-Luv series anyway. At all. It's there for character introductions, more or less. You can expect things to be different later, yes. You'll most definitely love the characters of Sumika (DMP) and Meiya, as well as many others, at the end of your long journey...

Muv-Luv Alternative is that good. Have fun...

Goddamnit, I want to read it for the first time as well! The memory of that unbelievable experience is still lingering in my mind. Starting with Muv-Luv Extra, with all its normal school life stuff... not being aware of just how incredible the story is going to get later on - yet still knowing that Muv-Luv Alternative is the highest rated title on VNDB. And yes, I can assure you that it deserves to be #1.

Edited by Harlequin
You'll probably enjoy Ayamine's route a fair bit.

Well, even though you didn't like those two main routes, Extra is not what's amazing about the Muv-Luv series anyway. At all. It's there for character introductions, more or less. You can expect things to be different later, yes. You'll most definitely love the characters of Sumika (DMP) and Meiya, as well as many others, at the end of your long journey...

Muv-Luv Alternative is that good. Have fun...

Goddamnit, I want to read it for the first time as well! The memory of that unbelievable experience is still lingering in my mind. Starting with Muv-Luv Extra, with all its normal school life stuff... not being aware of just how incredible the story is going to get later on - yet still knowing that Muv-Luv Alternative is the highest rated title on VNDB. And yes, I can assure you that it deserves to be #1.

Harle every time I see one of your comments you make the VN that you are talking about sound like the best VN ever and a must play

Haika, there is a character on ayamine's route plays a pretty important role in Alternative, so playing it is recommended if you feel like doing another route

I am playing through her route now. Planning to finish up all the routes here. The VN is good enough that I want to see all the outcomes. Especially after those last two routes. Just not as pleased with the first two...