What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz some free time this week, after being busy for a long time so now i'm going to continue reading Tomoyo After and maybe some MLA (muv luv ..)

Canvas 2. Need some fairly nice and simple after reading F/SN.

Lol canvas 2, reminded me of da capo somewhat.

Choices in this game: should i go after my family member or after my old childhood friend? or some other highschool girls

Edited by Caelistas

playing Hoshizora no Memoria atm... while I will say its almost as long as Family Project and maybe once in awhile long winded. I think its damn near the prefect game/story. I mean while I think Aoi's route seemed alittle forced, and alittle harsh considering she turned into such a character. the prologe was a tiny bit weak. And Chinami's IMO felt incomplete.

BUt, all the rest of the storys are wonderful, they make you go up and down makes for one heck of an emotional roller-coaster. Also love how it ends up building on eachother, slowly giving you a more complete picture of the people and the full exint of the relationships around them. I still have the last 2 to go but damn.... (glad I did Kasome's last... and IMO it felt the most natural)

• 2 weeks later...
Oh once the romance (my favorite part of a vn, the moments you can see they both are starting to have feelings) starts dropping hints It barrages you with how it will end which is too depressing T.T

If you finish all three routes and get all endings, you get [spoiler=Fate]a happy Fate ending with Saber

wait there are more than one route in fate? or you mean heavens feel/ubw/fate? and which is the canon end? pm me because I read something about it but It wasn't what I thought of as happy.

there's even a ending where rin and tosaka both survive and live with shirou, imo, happiest ending(especially for shirou, who now has to occasionally transfer energy to saber, with the help of rin ofc :D )