What eroges are you playing right now?

MLE is to introduce the character..

Agree.

but its the part where you starts to fall in love with MEIYA the most(for me and most of the people) XD

I am Sumika lover in both ML and MLA.So,i don't especially like Meiya

MLU is just the dark side of muvluv...

For me,it is more like a prologue of MLA.

and for me...(although who love MuvLuv would agree)

MLA is the true route for MuvLuv Unlimited~~

Well,I don't think No-one will disgraee with this one.MLA is just awesome.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phanta...you just want to quote all my words dont you..

Lolz~~~~you read my mind.Yes,I just want want to quote your words.

mind if you change you sumika lover thingy just with the words MuvLuv...

dont say much more..

its

Oh,sorry.I let my emotions overcome my sense.

Oh,I have quoted all your words again.LOL.

You can find my complete list here.

Sono Hanabira (this one & this one) - I'm playing these only out of boredom and if there's nothing else I have to play.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister - stalled it for a while because I don't like it as much as I thought.

Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate - stalled it too until there's a new english patch for it.

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road - my next goal is to finish this one. Can't say that much so far, because I only played it nearly over an hour.

Duel Savior - have a problem with the installation, but if I can solve the problem I'll only focus on this one.

Currently Playing:

Brass Restoration - im really into this one right now, cant stop reading it

Swan Song - it's interesting so far but hate the fact that i have to be that wimp with glasses -_-

Koenchu! Yonogi Seiyuu Monogatari ~Sora to Kimi to Ano Natsu to~ finishes one route already, might do a few more..

...F/SN's protagonist is a guy , Emiya Shiro. What you mean is that youre on a route with Saber as main heroine. After that one is done its Rin's turn to take main heroine spot , and on the other one is Sakura.

LOL thats a guy? he's getting hit on by a guy, and he has a pretty feminim voice. I only played like the forst 5 minutes, all i know i is that this chick is a magu or magi or something, she went to school super early, took a pendent with magical powers, drank tea with some girl thats her friend (apparently a "Friend or foe" relationship), got hit on by the vice captain of the archery club, then went to school, talked to some sensai that was super nice but she was happy she wasn't her homeroom teacher?, also ran into the student console president (or something) and he asked her if she's been staying at school at late times, I (well she) answer no, he said "aww of course, i know exactly whats going on in my school grounds" and then i shut him the f*ck up by saying "if you knew whats going on in your school grounds you shouldn't be asking me" boom b*tch!

so yeah, I'm pretty sure she's a girl, maybe this is just how it starts.. like i said "SO FAR it looks like a female protagonist" (bolded, italizied, underlined, and capitalized so you can see it)

so yeah, I'm pretty sure she's a girl, maybe this is just how it starts.. like i said "SO FAR it looks like a female protagonist" (bolded, italizied, underlined, and capitalized so you can see it)

I know what you mean now , at first you look at the VN through the eyes of a girl , yes. But yeah , the main character is a guy.

I know what you mean now , at first you look at the VN through the eyes of a girl , yes. But yeah , the main character is a guy.

Right, my bad. I thought you were telling me she was a guy because I guess i read it in rage mode (not that i got mad, i was just think, why you be correcting what is already right) because i have a couple (by a couple i mean 12 -____________________________-) of downloads that decided to sh*t themselves and stop half way through so sorry for my stupidity. *sigh* Toradora better be the good or else i'm gonna be pissed.

I remember thinking that way about F/SN's main character as well , but i had already known it was a guy before i tried the VN so it was just the first shock. And dont worry i can personally guarrantee you that Toradora is worth it , great eps with one of the most perfect tsundere heroines in anime in my opinion. Taiga is on my forum pic and profile pic for a reason.

I remember thinking that way about F/SN's main character as well , but i had already known it was a guy before i tried the VN so it was just the first shock. And dont worry i can personally guarrantee you that Toradora is worth it , great eps with one of the most perfect tsundere heroines in anime in my opinion. Taiga is on my forum pic and profile pic for a reason.

LoL, don't know the characters, haven't seen the first episode of the anime (the frist 12 were the ones whos decided to sh*t themselves and I really don't want to start on episode 13.)

I couldn't say it was a first shock because i just go which what most people recommend me so I barely know what a VN (or anime) is about before I watch it. It's a lot more interesting to me and helps me feel like if every plot twist (even the ones in the very first episode, if any) are a complete shock. The only thing i like to know is the genre it is, is it comedy, drama, action, all that. other then that, I'll let the story tell me. I was still surprised it was a girl though, see now i know it's gonna change, this is why I do like zero investigation (not that being a guy or a girl would change anything but still, adds to the effect).

LoL, don't know the characters, haven't seen the first episode of the anime (the frist 12 were the ones whos decided to sh*t themselves and I really don't want to start on episode 13.)

Why not? I startet with episode 13 too ... only to know which ending made it into the anime. Never watched the other episodes too, because it was the first ending of the game

and this ending was the worst one

Why not? I startet with episode 13 too ... only to know which ending made it into the anime. Never watched the other episodes too, because it was the first ending of the game

and this ending was the worst one

The thing is I'm an OCDfag, and I need to watch everything in order, I can't bring myself to do something like this.

I play (read) Schooldays atm, Sekai FTW :cool: (well, anyone is good except kotonoa, this shygirl character...urgh, i don't support this anymore).

And of course i just finish The best game ever, aka Monster girl quest 1 and 2, i can't wait for the third part, one of the better story for me, even if it's gross sometime (when you loose).