What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the 2nd ending(true end) to Mia's route in duel Savior, and after some research I have found out that the 'crea' route, is basically just the harem route in destiny, so I don't have to finish all the destiny routes from the beginning to get it.

I think I will ago ahead and try it out, then do the harem route I've been waiting for since first completing Berio's route.

Kind of strange how this fighting game has been the one to get me really hooked, after so many months.

Oh, and for those who mentioned Little Girl difficulty, I've noticed I've played through all of these on trainee. So I guess I'm not quite the fighting game wus I thought I was, I'm just not great.

Edited by Haika
...and? Is it any good? I really liked the atmosphere, especially the music, of aoishiro. Actually, aoishiro has the best bgm I've ever heard.

the OP of Aoishiro is one of the best ones around in my opinion, anyway I'm curious too; is Akai Ito any good?

if you have played Aoishiro, then i would recommend Akai Ito.

reminder that its a ps2 game so u need the ps2 emulator.

well its been a long while since I put on my stall list.

i did find it enjoyable so....its good? xD

Finally someone brought up Akai Ito :D I know people will start hating me soon for advertising the games made by Success, but....

Just like Aoishiro, Akai Ito has excellent musics and CGs. Its opening theme is pretty much at the same level as Aoishiro's, perhaps even a bit better.

Characters are interesting (especially the protagonist is adorable), and there aren't that many "boring" food scenes in Akai Ito.

In my opinion the main story of Akai Ito is actually better than that of Aoishiro, but bad endings are mostly inferior to those in Aoishiro (there are also some very nice ones, though).

One BIG problem is that there is still one route that isn't translated yet (and I've heard it's the best of them) and looks like the original translator isn't going to finish it. Also you need to read the translation from a website while playing the game because there is only 1 or 2 translated routes inserted into game. And like Kozue said, it's ps2 game so the gameplay isn't that smooth.

If you are interested in the game, you should check this out:

This guy has done good work by uploading the 1st route with subtitles.

for Akai Ito, there is a fan-translation website of it. Just play the game beside the net window~

However only 4 out of the 5 routes are translated. Its been a couple of years since the last update i think.

'food' scenes???? U mean the bloodsuck? xD

Definitely. Saving Ell for last.

Yep, Ell-chan is just a big fat HNGH!!!

(I also liked Yukino a lot)

PS: I'm currently playing steins gate and holy macaroni. The game started a little bit slow but became suddenly so freakin awesome that I can't stop playing it. Oh wait, I've to work...argh!!!!

Edited by OneManArmy