What eroges are you playing right now?

It's christmas week holiday so i spent some time on forum while playing eroges. Currently playing Kara no shoujo(playing without walkthrough to figure out the clues), Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete (this is like reading full novel, it doesnt feel like a normal eroge, ive been playing this like forever since it's out) and Otome ga tsumugu koi no canvas(a trap novel).

Gotta try out Sengoku rance if i've enough free time soon.

and another glorious KNS player o//

I almost start to think someone is making acounts to trolls me;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and another glorious KNS player o//

I almost start to think someone is making acounts to trolls me;)

Yeah im rather new to this site, I came across this site when finding kns's voice patch, i bought the game(english version from mangagamer) itself.

Usually i play vn in japanese language since im taking japanese class in uni. Though it's limited for easy to read kanji vn like aiyoku no eustia, i still cant read kanji complex writing style, not able to comprehend anything at all even using dictionary.

I like playing or reading suspense, thriller or mystery novels or stories so i dont feel like seeing the walkthrough.

Edited by ...
It's christmas week holiday so i spent some time on forum while playing eroges. Currently playing Kara no shoujo(playing without walkthrough to figure out the clues), Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete (this is like reading full novel, it doesnt feel like a normal eroge, ive been playing this like forever since it's out) and Otome ga tsumugu koi no canvas(a trap novel).

1. Playing Kara without walkthrough.

2. Playing Kono oozora that had just recently won an award or something.

3. PlayingOtome ga tsumugu (mini touka VN)

You sir, is a badass. (And this is a compliment!)

Well, I'm currently in the middle of a BUNCH of VNs but there are a few I've been working on recently.

Another Kara no Shoujo player here! I'm making my way through now and it's awesome. Very creepy, and totally my sort of thing. I'm weak, though, I'm using a walkthrough that a friend translated :p

Also in the middle of Sharin no Kuni, and... meh. It's not bad, but I'm struggling to understand why people call it a masterpiece. The first two chapters were good, but I hated chapter 3 (Touka's). I've got a lot of problems with it that I haven't seen anyone else bring up anywhere, and it's making me a little confused. (I can discuss this further if anyone's interested.) So, so far it's not bad but not as good as I'd been hoping. I'm hoping that the ending is spectacular enough to make up for it, though, because G-Senjou also had an ending much better than the middle.

Well, I'm currently in the middle of a BUNCH of VNs but there are a few I've been working on recently.

Another Kara no Shoujo player here! I'm making my way through now and it's awesome. Very creepy, and totally my sort of thing. I'm weak, though, I'm using a walkthrough that a friend translated :p

Also in the middle of Sharin no Kuni, and... meh. It's not bad, but I'm struggling to understand why people call it a masterpiece. The first two chapters were good, but I hated chapter 3 (Touka's). I've got a lot of problems with it that I haven't seen anyone else bring up anywhere, and it's making me a little confused. (I can discuss this further if anyone's interested.) So, so far it's not bad but not as good as I'd been hoping. I'm hoping that the ending is spectacular enough to make up for it, though, because G-Senjou also had an ending much better than the middle.

possibility 1: good for you, hope you like it!

possibility 2: Gerard? Battler? Tsun? Harle? stop teasing me;)

*staggers back from an 7 hour read of Muv-Luv Alternative, and realizes he only managed to read one battle* I've said this before, but sheesh. This game just keeps going, and it is NOT letting up with the feels.

Where I am in the novel:

I just finished Operation 21, and while Kashiwagi's part in things didn't effect me much, when they were all individually talking to Isumi I even felt my eyes tearing up some. I'm not sure which of these characters come from other games, I know Akane is a heroine in another game, so I'm assuming there's quite a bit of overlap going on to games/worlds/stories that I haven't read, and most likely aren't translated. So it kept feeling like the new members of the squad didn't feel nearly as important as the old ones from the training school and bits in Extra. Even still, when they were all saying their individual goodbyes it hit me harder than Marimo's death to be honest. As powerful as that particular cg was, it was clearly there for shock value. This seperation felt far more painful, as traumatic as Marimo's death was right in front of the mc, having to accept someone's death and being able to talk to them moments before it happens... that's rough. Really rough. And the kicker afterwards about them saying that she would be labeled as a training accident, ouch man, ouch.

The intensity of the novel is amazing after how flat parts of Extra and Unlimited felt. It has such a great tone to it that I find myself worrying a bit about finding time to play it. Diving in for 7 hours tonight shows that for sure. The last time I played was a couple days ago because I had other things to do and didn't feel like spending the whole night focusing on this. From the really mind blowing trauma for just about every last character in the novel, to the thoughts of death on the battlefield, honor, and bits of sci-fi awesome. The mechanics TSFs and even the Aliens themselves all have a depth and involvement that hit home hard.

I caught myself thinking about how my life might be different if that happened here now while driving to pick up ingredients to make Christmas cookies yesterday. From what I know the BETA wouldn't have reached the middle of america where I am, but there's no way in hell my every day life wouldn't be shaken up with 50% or whatever of the world occupied and 5/6th of the population killed. Even if the timeline was the same as in the game, the ideas that the world doesn't have the time to focus on things like video games or even complicated electronics.... I can barely even imagine that with all the time I spend on the internet and how reliant we as a culture are on technology.

Anyway, just some random babblings I figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread about it.

*staggers back from an 7 hour read of Muv-Luv Alternative, and realizes he only managed to read one battle* I've said this before, but sheesh. This game just keeps going, and it is NOT letting up with the feels.

Where I am in the novel:

I just finished Operation 21, and while Kashiwagi's part in things didn't effect me much, when they were all individually talking to Isumi I even felt my eyes tearing up some. I'm not sure which of these characters come from other games, I know Akane is a heroine in another game, so I'm assuming there's quite a bit of overlap going on to games/worlds/stories that I haven't read, and most likely aren't translated. So it kept feeling like the new members of the squad didn't feel nearly as important as the old ones from the training school and bits in Extra. Even still, when they were all saying their individual goodbyes it hit me harder than Marimo's death to be honest. As powerful as that particular cg was, it was clearly there for shock value. This seperation felt far more painful, as traumatic as Marimo's death was right in front of the mc, having to accept someone's death and being able to talk to them moments before it happens... that's rough. Really rough. And the kicker afterwards about them saying that she would be labeled as a training accident, ouch man, ouch.

The intensity of the novel is amazing after how flat parts of Extra and Unlimited felt. It has such a great tone to it that I find myself worrying a bit about finding time to play it. Diving in for 7 hours tonight shows that for sure. The last time I played was a couple days ago because I had other things to do and didn't feel like spending the whole night focusing on this. From the really mind blowing trauma for just about every last character in the novel, to the thoughts of death on the battlefield, honor, and bits of sci-fi awesome. The mechanics TSFs and even the Aliens themselves all have a depth and involvement that hit home hard.

I caught myself thinking about how my life might be different if that happened here now while driving to pick up ingredients to make Christmas cookies yesterday. From what I know the BETA wouldn't have reached the middle of america where I am, but there's no way in hell my every day life wouldn't be shaken up with 50% or whatever of the world occupied and 5/6th of the population killed. Even if the timeline was the same as in the game, the ideas that the world doesn't have the time to focus on things like video games or even complicated electronics.... I can barely even imagine that with all the time I spend on the internet and how reliant we as a culture are on technology.

Anyway, just some random babblings I figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread about it.

Glad youre liking it thus far , MLA had that effect on me as well , i went as far as reading for 7 or 8 hours a day as well. As for BETA reaching middle america , try watching Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse , then again dont , because its god awful (in my opinion) but yea , the field of battle changes from Japan to America there. In any case , youre just about scratching the surface of the awesomeness in it , the best is yet to come.

Glad you're enjoying it, Haika. If you're wondering where some of the other characters are from, they are mostly from other Age VNs that have the same setting/took place in the same world as Muv Luv Extra. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (one of those Classic VNs which never quite got a translation, although it supposedly has a very good anime out) and Kimi ga Ita Kisetsu

Yeah, sadly, as far as I know the other VN's these characters come from don't have a translation, or I would be more interested in playing them. Either way, I have nothing planned for today and there's snow sticking to every inch out there. So, plenty of time to pour into reading today. ^.^

Reading Rewrite on the 5 heroine partial patch because i can and because the other 2 routes only unlock after these 5 routes are beaten anyways. still at the very beggining but this can probably be my second 10/10 VN by the time im through with all routes when its fullt TL'd. Time will tell.

Rewrite actually looks quite awesome. Though I'm usually not a big fan of all ages games, vndb rates that one really highly, so I might check it out. However reading a partial translation usually isn't my thing. Either way, want to finish Muv Luv first.

However reading a partial translation usually isn't my thing.

Same here but I'll nevertheless start to play rewrite today. Why? Well, I don't have a lot of freetime these days and so the full patch will most likely be released when I'm still busy with finishing one of the character route. So yeah, OneManArmy joins the adventure as well.

Plus, it's Key.

The the biggest part of the story isn't from maeda though. It's from the (female) story assistent of tomoyo after.

ah nice! It's not as good as G senjou and through I haven't played it, Sharin must be better too. But I kinda liked it, the onee-chan is annoying as hell, but the other 2 routes were pretty good. I hope you don't mind: [spoiler=small tag spoiler] NTR

through....

It's fine, I can tolerate almost everything as long as it occured inside the game. If it's IRL, that's a different story. ^____^

possibility 1: good for you, hope you like it!

possibility 2: Gerard? Battler? Tsun? Harle? stop teasing me;)

Haha, I assure you I'm quite real 8) I love creepy things (see: my love for all things 07th Expansion) so KnS is right up my alley.

While I'm here, might as well list ALL of the VNs I'm working on at the moment. There are a LOT of them because I have no attention span whatsoever.

• Kara no Shoujo - see above. Hoping to have this one finished in a few days now that I have time.
  • Sharin no Kuni - see previous post. I still have major issue with it, which I'll address when I finish, but I'm powering through now and hopefully it'll get better. Am I the only one who thinks Isono is the best character in the whole game?
  • Fate/Stay Night - I'm ALMOST done with Heaven's Feel route. I got through the other two routes in a matter of days, but for some reason I find this one much less interesting, and it's taking me months.
  • Katawa Shoujo - not normally my sort of thing, but quite good for a romance. Working my way through when I have time.
  • Ever17 - taking a while because my computer despises this game for some reason, but it's very interesting.
  • Little Busters! - just started and I find it hilarious. Really looking forward to this one.
  • Otoboku - totally mindless and blatant male fantasy, and yet strangely intriguing. I have no idea why I'm liking this thing so much.

And now you can all laugh at my utter lack of attention span.

I am, sadly, not joining in on the Rewrite party. Why? Because I'm running these on a Mac using Crossover, and Rewrite seems to be just one of many, many games that refuse to work at all despite my attempts at bug fixes. One of these days I'm just going to cave and buy Windows.