• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>No buying from MG until they use PayPal.

As if you don't know that PayPal doesn't (and likely won't ever) allow deals with adult stuff.

If you really wanted, you would've made a virtual visa/mastercard card for online transactions. Hell, there are even single use ones.

They could set up in a way that you use pay-pal to buy "points", redeemable in both all-ages and adult versions of store.

>No buying from MG until they use PayPal.

As if you don't know that PayPal doesn't (and likely won't ever) allow deals with adult stuff.

If you really wanted, you would've made a virtual visa/mastercard card for online transactions. Hell, there are even single use ones.

On topic: thanks for the info, liked.

That's your opinion then, i ONLY do online transactions with paypal and if they don't provide for that option then that's their problem. Not going to go through extra loopholes to pay for eroge.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't have enough time, i both want to play kamidori and deardrops on top of other work/games ;)

Try switching between Kamidori and Deardrops? That's what I'm doing, along with other Eroges I finished. It feels refreshing, like playing basketball in a nice summer day outside, then cooling your sweat afterwards on a cool shade... or something. Anyway, it's refreshing.

• 4 weeks later...

Cremona is an awesome cat, which heroine do you guys like the best? I'll pick Riho, she's like a freakin succubus, her appearance is seductive. I have a thing for long hairs and her hairstyle. If Kanade's voice was less high-pitch I'd pick her.

I really wish Shouichi come back to Germany and play violin...umm, is there any route like that?

Bahahaha, shouichi should play the violin again? No way man! This makes no sense at all.

On a serious note, play the route of that vocalist girl.