Introductions:the introductions thread

I never got my post lolis! Wheres mine!

then i'd like to use my newmember discount.

Sorry but no such discounts exist. Press 1 to buy a nuke. Press 2 to buy a nuke. End call to buy a nuke. Press 3 - 9 to buy a nuke. Press anything else to buy a nuke. You will buy a nuke.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

I never got my post lolis! Wheres mine!

Sorry but no such discounts exist. Press 1 to buy a nuke. Press 2 to buy a nuke. End call to buy a nuke. Press 3 - 9 to buy a nuke. Press anything else to buy a nuke. You will buy a nuke.

Sorry, he pressed the ANY key.

Hello, My name Shihmeng91 ( well this is not the name i want actually )

I study Game Development

I live in Malaysia

Basically I likes STORY & I eat STORY(manga, visual novel, anime, games....)

Even though I like story a lot, but I bad in reading book = =" (Too much word always make me lost my though)

You properly don't see my post or comment around, because I dont talk much.

oi, i hate introduceing my self to someone i haven't seen in real life.

Warrof, 21 year old male, In-home careprovider/student

Things I do when I'm bored: Magic the Gathering, daydreaming, writing, hikeing, football.

Things I do when I'm not bored: watch Anime, read Manga, read Books, play Video Games, play/read Visual Novels.

I personally own about 30ish individual anime releases, I personally own a lot of manga (don't want to count it), I have over 2000 episodes (and counting) of anime downloaded on my comp. Only played about 5 VNs.

I am not an otaku, not when 16888-620x-oreimo.jpg is the norm for otakus.

Found out about this site because I was one of the founders.

Of topic, why do we even have this thread you need a entire Topic under the social section for this.

Welcome.... er... you've been here for a while. So instead, hello, these forums are awesome, right? Kinda glad I'm not the only one here that doesn't feel they're on the level of an otaku but still really like anime and crap.

But yeah we need a section/topic/whatever thing instead of a single thread. Just Ivan hasn't gone and made one yet.

well , a bit off topic but what makes a hardcore otaku? i've been wondering about this.

Someone who.... eat, sleeps, dreams, drinks, shit, daydreams, or put simply, live for anime and anime related stuff. People who can debate anime shows and talk and get into it and pick them apart. As well as buys the dvds, figurines, and merchandise of anime stuff as well on a regular bases.

Though that's my idea of a hardcore otaku.

Edited by superBlast

oh , then im not completed as an otaku yet cause i still cant buy figurines , 2D related merchandise cause my country dont sell them . well , i would use my entire money savings to buy eroges ,light novels, volumes of good harem mangas,dakimakuras rather than anime though...oh and welcome warroff , though u r late but whatever.

Well most of that stuff you'd have to buy over the internet. At least where I'm at in the US I have to. Expensive as hell though to import though. Figurines are $180 at the cheapest that I've seen. Thats way to expensive for a tiny plastic thing.

Well most of that stuff you'd have to buy over the internet. At least where I'm at in the US I have to. Expensive as hell though to import though. Figurines are $180 at the cheapest that I've seen. Thats way to expensive for a tiny plastic thing.

You checked jbox.com or paletweb.com? their prices on imported stuff is pretty good, but im only interested in the Visual novels so i have no idea about the figurenes and collectable stuff.

Really? Where'd you order from? I rarely break over $60 for a single figure.

Also, believe me, if one were to put their own hands toiling over a meticulously detailed sculpting and painting process across the span of a work week, clocking at least 30 hours total into the craft, one wouldn't merely call it a tiny plastic thing. :(

I know how much work goes into those things but they are small and probably easily breakable. And even $60 is too much for me since they do they nothing but look awesome. I could buy more entertaining things such as... a brand new video game or.... 3 used sorta old video games.

Maybe if they where... half a foot tall then I'd maybe pay $20 for one.

I'm not actually sure if the term "otaku" applies to me. I have ZERO anime/visual novel merchandise/figurines/dakimuras/other crap and don't have any need for it, even if i could get that kind of stuff easily in my country. I'm just happy reading vn's and watching anime while enjoying a "regular" life like anybody else.

Edited by Caelistas