Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

I shall call upon the power of my lineage to create a mana shield that even tank shells can not penetrate!!!

hoho... you forgot something... I'm an ARCHER's fan of F/SN... Are you familiar with his "Hrunting: Hound of the Red Plains" used as an arrow???

ok... I have no choice... Counter!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3870[/ATTACH]

Now... The goddess of HARUHIsm commands you... Commit suicide!!!

:D

Y-YOU CANT DO THAT! THAT'S CHEATING! *Puts sword to throat* You bastard...You wont get away with this! *slowly pulls sword across throat* I shall remember this once the next grail war begins...

Y-YOU CANT DO THAT! THAT'S CHEATING! *Puts sword to throat* You bastard...You wont get away with this! *slowly pulls sword across throat* I shall remember this once the next grail war begins...

sorry.. you forgot who's the person you've been messing with...

"If you mess with the BULL, you get the HORNS"

WOW... I missed this line!!! anyone familiar with it???

sorry.. you forgot who's the person you've been messing with...

"If you mess with the BULL, you get the HORNS"

WOW... I missed this line!!! anyone familiar with it???

ummm...It was an old movie right?

I remember it was in Breakfast Club, if you were into older movies. And thanks I

well, that line as from "Zoids Chaotic Century"... the part when the D.Vison (BULL) crushed his opponent with a horn attack instead of cannons...

me too... I have a bunch of saber Wallpapers...

Hmmm. maybe I have to change My sig into a moving one too... I used to change it once a day but I found my current sig to be fitting...

how about I change it into this one...

slide4zs.gif

PERVERTS... they're everywhere...

well, that line as from "Zoids Chaotic Century"... the part when the D.Vison (BULL) crushed his opponent with a horn attack instead of cannons...

me too... I have a bunch of saber Wallpapers...

Hmmm. maybe I have to change My sig into a moving one too... I used to change it once a day but I found my current sig to be fitting...

how about I change it into this one...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3871[/ATTACH]

PERVERTS... they're everywhere...

I agree your current sig is fitting mut the other one is Mikuru...MIKURU!!!

no

http://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_this_is_my_angry_face_you_wouldnt_like_my_angry_angry_face_Some_More_Derps-s500x662-164244.jpg

http://narwhaler.com/img/al/5/my-sex-face-with-aliens-ancient-aliens-Al5aLo.jpg

Hey.

I'm 24 years old, going to be 25 on July 1. I was born in the Kansas, USA. Currently I am stationed at NAS Lemoore, California for training. I have received a bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering and joined the Navy shortly after. I am almost finished with training and will go into active duty this November.

I found about this place from the main website which a friend told me about.

I am a rather hardcore gamer ,or at least I used to be, but now much of my time is taken up with training. I like just about all kinds of games, but my favorites are probably RPG styled games and Turned-based RTS like the Total War franchise. I don't really have a favorite eroge because I don't have much time to try them out. Same with Manga and Anime. If you could suggest some good ones for me in a PM, I'd appreciate it.

My hobbies are gaming, restoring and working on my car(if it counts as one and when I have time), playing the guitar, GFX(photoshop) stuff for a little extra income when I can get around to it, Anime, Manga, and VN's when I have the time, and that is about it.

When I was in high school I was on the wrestling team, soccer(football), and track. Won state once in wrestling in my Junior year and got 2nd for my Senior year. Our soccer team wasn't the best but we were pretty decent, and I get 4th in state in the 100m, and 3rd in Polevault. I also went on to do wrestling in college.

I wasn't one for socializing in high school, I suppose you could call me an introvert, so I had few 'actual' friends, and became something like a loner.