Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

so I'm a M now? not bad....not bad er...but back to the real question panda, HOW MANY INCHES SOFT?

Red Pandas, Red Panda Pictures, Red Panda Facts - National Geographic

Hi panda and welcome to the forums. Seriously don't trust Nobu he will rape you until your internal organs are practally bleach white due to various bodily fluids.

And Nobu why do you have to ask for soft cock size all the time? Because no one will get lured to your rape dungeon from your offers of penis size altercations and/or chocolate and lolies.

Thanks for the warning, but rape dungeons are my specialty.

I'm just a half lolicon...just love boobs so much...

I know what you mean bro, i just can resist those yummie, sweet, soft , plyable.... melons... ;)

I've had a long time feud with the lolicon clubs so when the war erupts i'll join the other side. Not that i can't appreciate a good loli, but i prefer other "types" instead loli's.

I know what you mean bro, i just can resist those yummie, sweet, soft , plyable.... melons... ;)

I've had a long time feud with the lolicon clubs so when the war erupts i'll join the other side. Not that i can't appreciate a good loli, but i prefer other "types" instead loli's.

I think I have to choose the middle road... not too big but so that you have something to touch ...

Hi all! Username's Joeyz1231, usually called Joey. Details about myself?? Well, let's keep that a secret XP

woah... talk about introductions... that's a short one...

welcome to the forums...

If you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask...

oh, by the way, I'm the forum's local assassin... :D

You name them, I kill them... (just kidding)

woah... talk about introductions... that's a short one...

welcome to the forums...

If you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask...

oh, by the way, I'm the forum's local assassin... :D

You name them, I kill them... (just kidding)

I see, thanks for the welcome!

......Hai? I've lurked quite a while and I get nobu's sometimes dangerous (:p) , but what or who's the rape dungeon??:confused:

the rape dungeon?? nobu has a rape dungeon...

But truthfully speaking, nobu just loves heavy jokes...

I like Nobu and shall defend him with honor! No matter how many times he rapes me, I shall not falter!!!

Ou, so that's what it meant. Haha, I'll try to avoid that then :D

I like Nobu and shall defend him with honor! No matter how many times he rapes me, I shall not falter!!!

Wow, such deep bonds :o

Edited by Joeyz1231

WTF?!?!?!

with honor huh??? let's see if you can still say that if I aim my M89SR rifle armed with some AP bullets at you... (just kidding)

And Nobu!!!! you got another follower here... Yachi...

Edited by VNHunter
WTF?!?!?!

with honor huh??? let's see if you can still say that if I aim my M89SR rifle armed with some AP bullets at you... (just kidding)

I shall call upon the power of my lineage to create a mana shield that even tank shells can not penetrate!!!