Introductions:the introductions thread

My many years of mostly spending my time on my room watching animes and reading manga has damaged my social skills so I don't know how to put together a good introducton/greeting, so I'm just gonna say Im a new face lol :p

Welcome beal :), so... how do u feel about giving head?O_O

Hello. I joined the forum so it would be normal to introduce myself.

I'm 17 years old, from Serbia.

I like anime, games, computing and reading visual novels.

I encountered first visual novel about a year ago, maybe a bit more. That visual novel would be Katawa Shoujo. After getting fascinated by it, I decided to try out some other like Yume Miru Kusuri, Kara no Shoujo and Deardrops.

As I heard this forum is recently made so, I'm looking forward to find out about other interesting material, getting to know other members, and helping with forum as much as I can.

DDrops is gonna blow ur socks off. IDC about the others :cool:, so, how many inches soft?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

hi there , im quite new to this forum , so i would just like to say hi!

im currently 17 and i am from singapore

i basically love anime , manga and visual novels

the first one was little busters! and i started to get more and more interested in them , so i went on to a profile , clannad and shuffle with deardrops being the latest one i finish and im on hoshizora no memoria now!

well i found this forum to be quite interesting and decided to join XD

my hobbies are usually watching anime and continue from the lastest VN which i left off , AND ALSO stepmania !

well i hope to get along with everyone here !

the first one was little busters! and i started to get more and more interested in them , so i went on to a profile , clannad and shuffle with deardrops being the latest one i finish and im on hoshizora no memoria now!

my hobbies are usually watching anime and continue from the lastest VN which i left off , AND ALSO stepmania !

Welcome to the forum.

HAH, a fellow comrade in singapore!!! welcome welcome

gotta say the "loli osananajimi "is one of the best gal , probably on par with sora (YnS) , hope u will enjoy her route ,and i will enjoy my sora dakimakura

HAH, a fellow comrade in singapore!!! welcome welcome

gotta say the "loli osananajimi "is one of the best gal , probably on par with sora (YnS) , hope u will enjoy her route ,and i will enjoy my sora dakimakura

Its good to know that someone is in the same country as me! , and sora dakimakura?!?! ( drools )

Hi everyone, i'm Turin, 20 years old, a business senior graduating next year (hopefully). I found out the site from the main one quite a while ago. Now as for my favorite eroge i'll have to say F:S/N, and as for favorite anime anime, that's Code Geass. Some of my remaining hobbies are gaming, reading and playing football. Glad to have officially joined the group (i've been lurking around for awhile)

Hi everyone, i'm Turin, 20 years old, a business senior graduating next year (hopefully). I found out the site from the main one quite a while ago. Now as for my favorite eroge i'll have to say F:S/N, and as for favorite anime anime, that's Code Geass. Some of my remaining hobbies are gaming, reading and playing football. Glad to have officially joined the group (i've been lurking around for awhile)

Welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you here. As they say, the more the better! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Woohoo! I'm Voltic5, just call me Volt, I'm 20 (at least in a few week I'll be), I'm found this site via erogedownload.com found that via Bing.com, that's right! Retaliate against Google! Hmmm Favorite eroge... not sure. so many to choose from. Anime? Hmm... I guess it would be Rurouni Kenshin, or anything with some samurais and a decent story. Hobbies include video games, astronomy, world domination, boobs, world domination, boobs, total control over the universe, boobs, creating a hole in the time-space continuum, and boobs. Well I've actually been on this site many times before, I finally decided to join. (Because I'm auto-skipping through an eroge, Hoshizora no Memoria, good eroge try it out sometime!)

Might as well make a late introduction. Strom here. Been following the forums for a while just never registered. Found this site through searching for unlicensed translated VNs. Have purchased all the VNs to date that are licensed and occasionally import Japanese VNs (even though they cost an arm and a leg) to help support the growing industry. First VN I played was Fate/Stay Night. It got me hooked and since then I have been an avid VN fan. 25 y/o and working on my Bachelors in Networking and Communication Management. And a loli fan. DFC!!

Might as well make a late introduction. Strom here. Been following the forums for a while just never registered. Found this site through searching for unlicensed translated VNs. Have purchased all the VNs to date that are licensed and occasionally import Japanese VNs (even though they cost an arm and a leg) to help support the growing industry. First VN I played was Fate/Stay Night. It got me hooked and since then I have been an avid VN fan. 25 y/o and working on my Bachelors in Networking and Communication Management. And a loli fan. DFC!!

LOLISSSSSSSSSSSSS , *raise the lolicon banner*

Woohoo! I'm Voltic5, just call me Volt, I'm 20 (at least in a few week I'll be), I'm found this site via erogedownload.com found that via Bing.com, that's right! Retaliate against Google! Hmmm Favorite eroge... not sure. so many to choose from. Anime? Hmm... I guess it would be Rurouni Kenshin, or anything with some samurais and a decent story. Hobbies include video games, astronomy, world domination, boobs, world domination, boobs, total control over the universe, boobs, creating a hole in the time-space continuum, and boobs. Well I've actually been on this site many times before, I finally decided to join. (Because I'm auto-skipping through an eroge, Hoshizora no Memoria, good eroge try it out sometime!)

AA cups and A cups

Edited by Kamidori

Welcome to the forums! By your introduction, I definitely need to recommend you an anime called Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. Have fun!

Hello, and welcome! Really good to see the community is growing bigger and bigger. Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Hi everyone.

Well, my name is Houssem and my username is devilbatpiece (I used this username for many years, so why changing now).

I am a "young" boy who is 21 (born on the 04 august of 1990) and I live in France, in Normandie (it is near Paris).

I am an engineer student who studies in Saint-etienne (near Lyon if you know, or in the south of France if you don't know, which is a bit far from Paris).

I found this site by looking on google for an anime : the result was the eroge (and the link to your website) of the anime I looked for.

I simply love animes (saw nearly a hundred of them, the same amount still on my hard-drive waiting to be ssen) and I always wanted to try eroges. So, thank you for this great site.

Regarding the hobbies, I will say music, animes, eroges, reading.

That's all I have to say for now.

P.S. Ah, sorry if I do some mistakes. I have a good level in english, but I still can do mistakes.