What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Stopped reading after this sentence...

...and then there was this huge spoiler. I read it until the 2nd paragraph ... somehow it reminds me on Aoishiro :D

Aaaah, not into these types of stories then I gather? ;) Or have you actually read it and just don't agree with me on the "complex, highly surreal, beautiful" part? In any case, does Aoishiro have a weird story too then?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaah, not into these types of stories then I gather? ;) Or have you actually read it and just don't agree with me on the "complex, highly surreal, beautiful" part? In any case, does Aoishiro have a weird story too then?

The first one :D I saw the game over and over again in vndb and wanted to download it sometime, but then I saw your review.

And Aoishiro is somehow complex. I didn't play Forest, like I said, therefore I can't tell how complex it is, but I think you will find enjoyment in Aoishiro if you like this sort of stories :)

Aoishiro does have a pretty sweet score on VNDB too, so it seems to be worth a read. At some point at least.

Harle , Y U NO referenced the "BIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBBIIBIBIBIBBII" part?

Thank you, yes, it's true, so I added that part now (lol). It's actually an important point to make, because it's something that makes the whole VN even more confusing.

Forest ... ... ... (Spoilers are all in the spoiler box down below, because no one wants spoilers.) Beware of long text. I write this because it's fun for me to do, you certainly don't have to read it. This is me saying a sweet goodbye to the VN I've completed while giving almost all my thoughts about it, basically. It's fulfilling that way. It's an end to the VN for me.

Mind to post your review here : https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/2037-visual-novel-reviews/ ?

Finished Lucia route .

4d829cab588d71568289731270d1a0b6.jpg

She is a adorable tsundere especially that one particular scene .

In term of story,it is a utsuge route which is out of the place with the main story.(even the branching point from common route differ )

And kotarou is really disappointing in this route(maybe because the previous route i read is Akane ) .

Also there are some crappy CGs

http://i.imgur.com/8NihT.jpg

^What kind of face is that (>_

Not that good compare to kotori and Akane route.

After reading 4 routes,I realized that not every route solve everything .Chihaya route is just too perfect in accordance with the main story.

So none of you guys have played YU-NO? i was kinda hoping for a little discusion about it (to see if i can excise it out of my head). Heh.

Saving that one for a bit later :p Heard it's a fairly complicated read, so I was saving it until I got a couple more VNs under my belt. I'm assuming some people get turned off because of the art/old school style.

Saving that one for a bit later :p Heard it's a fairly complicated read, so I was saving it until I got a couple more VNs under my belt. I'm assuming some people get turned off because of the art/old school style.

It's a bit of a complex story, sure, but it's not really a complicated read (and i'm not saying this out of some dumb smugness or anything), it's just perhaps the absolute need to follow a walkthrough (or two) for the first half of the game.

Pretty long though... and i dare say it should've been even longer in some parts, especially at the extra 'new game+' endings, feels a bit incomplete there, like certain 'finale' implications are not taken into account properly, but i guess that should have required some other extra stuff put in the initial routes, and i guess the makers run out of money or time or something for it... now, the proper realising of those implications + what i read somewhere that they originally intended to make the second half play like the first one, and the resulting sheer scope and vastness of what they had intended with it is just mind boggling. Heh.

The art is actually pretty nice for it's age, lots of very good CG's and the sprites aren't half bad at all considering the limited palette and resources they had to work with.

So none of you guys have played YU-NO? i was kinda hoping for a little discusion about it (to see if i can excise it out of my head). Heh.

No, haven't read it yet either. It'll be happy days when I start on that one, because it seems like a really, really intriguing read. Some sort of deep sci-fi story, oh yes, that's very good indeed.

It's one of those VNs that has the potential to become a favourite, so there's many reasons to be excited about it. There are plenty of other unread quality VNs out there (for me)... but this one... this one will propably shine far more than them, in the end. I'm glad to hear that you liked it a lot. Because that lines up with what almost everyone seems to think about it, which is a good thing to me.

Phew, done with Tomoyo after. I have to say it was good but nothing special. Music and CGs were mediocre and the plot was quite repetitive at some points. True ending was very well done, though.

Just to make sure of it:

Tomoya survived and got his memories back but he needs to go through hard rehabilitation to get back in shape, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and by the way

WTH was Key thinking when they decided to make a bad ending that was caused by having too much sex? That was so unclannad-like...

Tomoya survived and got his memories back but he needs to go through hard rehabilitation to get back in shape, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't open the spoiler if you didn't finish the game.

The surgery was indeed a success because he was able to remember tomoyo BUT his brain was damaged like shit (he was only able to say her name) and so he died some days after the surgery. Your ending is pretty much the version of the memorial edition.

Also, the bgm was amazing as fuck.

The surgery was indeed a success because he was able to remember tomoyo BUT his brain was damaged like shit (he was only able to say her name) and so he died some days after the surgery.

Thanks, that was what I thought after reading the ending but there were those couple of pictures that popped up during the ending theme where he was with Tomoyo training to walk properly and watch the sunset. Guess I'll have to wait for ME to get a happy end for them.

And I have to disagree with the bgm, IMO it was pretty dull.

Finished Shizuru route .

http://i.imgur.com/Prfhk.jpg

What can I say . Tear-jerking level 9999 even greater than Kotori .EPICCCC .

The "lar-lar" song is epic too . "lar-la lar-la-lar-lar-la lar-la-lar larrrr-lar-lar-lar-lar-la-lar-la-la-lar-lar..........." ROFL

From Moogy review ,

I highly suggest skipping the routes written by Tonokawa (Chihaya and Shizuru) entirely,

WTF ~~.Okay,maybe Chihaya route is misleading for some-people but Shizuru route is EPIC .Don't skip this one,actually, you shouldn't skip anyone of them .

Another Scar form in my head .Need time to cool-down .After that,Moon is waiting for me .

So, finished Maki's route in Tsujidou...

First thing I have to say: I think Maki had three voice actors. One when she's "normal", one when she's angry and one in the h scenes ... I mean, the differences between these three voices are somehow indescribable.

2nd: I didn't like the h scenes with her as much as the scenes with Renna and Tsujidou. There's a threesome with Yoiko in Maki's route too, but yeah, it was to short.

3rd: Her route as a whole was better than Tsujidou's, but the best route was Renna's. But Maki's and Tsujidou's routes are nearly the same in my opinion. The only reason I liked Maki's more is because I like Maki's personality more than Tsujidou's.

Also Maki's and Renna's routes have the best (and maybe the most too, I don't know) CG's ... I mean,

[spoiler=just look at this CG near the end of Renna's route]http://s7.directupload.net/images/121109/g2j4r9c4.jpg

And Maki's boobs are to BIG ... maybe that was the reason why I didn't like her h scenes that much, I don't know.

Yeah, that's actually all I have to say about the game :) Now I'm going to play Pure Girl since I found no crack for Boob Wars so far.

I forgot: I would give it a 8,2 out of 10. Why such a high score? Because of the CG's, the fun factor and Renna ... and BANDOU!

Finished Moon.It was short .

http://i.imgur.com/SVA7S.jpg

Moon is a mixture of sweet and sad story(That girl is surprisingly cute) .A well done setup for Terra.

Only Terra and Oppai remain .*sigh* I don't want it to end so quickly . T_T

Mind to write a review of rewrite if you're done with the whole game?

I will after finishing remaining two routes .

EDIT:Remove the alien song text since i can understand it now

Edited by phantasm
Text removal