What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Hahaha this thread, I havent finished a VN in the longest time.

The closest to finishing a VN recently for me was beating Persona 4 Golden...I mean...the text boxes are the same...and it has romance...

http://i.imgur.com/UoVDE.jpg

Romance

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished A Profiles.

Damn, the last route is really tense and engaging. Miou's route is written quite well such that it always makes me wonder how the situations are going to be resolved. I don't really like Miku's route though. The first half of Miku's route is boring, and somehow her story stretched my suspension of disbelief a bit.

Rate: 8/10. (Very good)

I finished Boob Wars... Though I'm not really all that proud of that as an accomplishment. The story was drivel, the concept was just dumb(I prefer less extremes), the combat thing was a complete headache, they might as well had you throwing dice and fighting that way.

By the end of it, I was using skip on text I hadn't read, basically skipping to the H-scenes, and sometimes even skipping that just to see if there was another decent scene later on. I got all the scenes with little trouble, and the animated ones weren't actually half bad. Though I still wish the 'flat chest' officer had more scenes, in the end I think her scene was about the only one I really liked. Even some of the fetish scenes I usually like just didn't impress me much.

Not that I can say I really expected much going in, but I had at least hoped for a little better than it was.

Though I still wish the 'flat chest' officer had more scenes, in the end I think her scene was about the only one I really liked.

Yea, it may look like there are four heroines, but in the end, you only hook up with the queens. The harem route aren't that good either. I wish she had more scenes too.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Finished Shin Koihime Musou -Moeshouden- this morning (never know that there were extra scenes in the extras) ... I didn't even give it a score or something else. Just played it for the scenes with a few certain characters.

[spoiler=About Ren]There's no h-scene with Ren in Moeshouden ... bullshit, if we consider that Ren was the main reason to play Moeshouden

finished A profile couple days ago gave it a 8.4 so far its probably the best visual novel ive played yet but its only like my 7-8 one i finished

i liked all the heroines but i'll go Miou > Miku > Rizu

the route i liked the most yet kind of hated is Miou's

I'm done with the Muv-Luv trilogy. And while Extra wasn't that much interesting(reason why it was on stand-by for months), i really enjoyed Unlimited and Alternative.

Shirogane Takeru was overall an interesting main character although his voice made me cringe.

Some moments will be memorable. Marimo-chan in particular. Damn, that was unexpected indeed.

In short, a very good VN series and i'm really not too much into Mecha and such.

I'm done with the Muv-Luv trilogy. And while Extra wasn't that much interesting(reason why it was on stand-by for months), i really enjoyed Unlimited and Alternative.

Shirogane Takeru was overall an interesting main character although his voice made me cringe.

Some moments will be memorable. Marimo-chan in particular. Damn, that was unexpected indeed.

In short, a very good VN series and i'm really not too much into Mecha and such.

good job with MuvLuv trilogy...

now get your mind ready for Grisaia trilogy~XD

Edited by ultimecea

Finished Yumi's route and Kana's true route in Kana -Imouto-. To be true, I expected more in Kana's route. Yumi's route was quite good.

[spoiler=Yumi's route]Although the protagonist was really abnormal in the epilogue. Until the last five minutes or so ... then he was normal and the epilogue was over.

Kana's true route was just a bittersweet ending for me. Normally, that would be a reason why I don't like it nearly as much as Yumi's ending, but hehe, just read the spoiler above and you know why I couldn't really stand Yumi's epilogue at first :)

[spoiler=Kana's true route]Ok, she happily lives her life after the transplantation, but man, there was no need for me to move out.

Shortly said, there was to less character development for me. Ok, the protagonist changed very much, but Kana's true route ... it has a bitter aftertaste somehow, but I can't really express why.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (episodes 1-4, question arcs)

... I love it. I friggin' love it. Everything about it, pretty much. The multitude of mysteries (SO. MUCH. THINKING. TO. DO.) and their excellent buildup, the tenseness, the very heavy feeling of paranoia, the twists, the effective placement of sound effects, the great music, the lovable and interesting characters (...Mi-) and the feeling of friendship with some of them, the setting, the visuals and the atmosphere (peaceful/ominous), the NVL style, the pacing of the story, the sometimes emotional and very memorable moments, the WTFery, the cool "extras" (TIPS + All-cast review sessions).

Leaving it at that for now. *Might* do a review, even though it's just the first title. I thought it was so damn good on its own... seriously. It's probably because this is the kind of VN that I can appreciate the absolute most. Yep.

^^^^^^

Hai nano desu nipa~

as for me the last eroge is Rance 1, which i finally can get it to work (thank Ivan for posting it)

It is lightheart and enjoyable classic little eroge (from 1989 back when i was still walk 4 legs and cant read nor write)

move on to the pro and con

pro

-comedy and jerk hero, yech Rance is pretty much an anti-hero hero of a story who driven by his sex drive (muhahaha) and he isn't care much about others, well except with girls which at time he didnt care much anyway.

- The little bottom called "Assault" you can pretty much sexually assault everyone including male! but luckily this isnt Yayoi ero so Rance will made a comedic remark instead of raping the guy.

- Fourth wall breaking, fun to read story, classic nostalgic feel

con

- It might only happened in my pc but when i got back from the outside city the whole map turn redish untill i enter other scene

- the old classic RPG game problem of you have to click take in order to take stuff, look command will just look

- a little too short but the end credit said they took like 3 mounts to coded it so it understandable.

- I thinks it might be easier to navigate around with up down left right instead of North west east south

the old artwork and music of the 2 decade ago might disinterest some people but i found it to be nostalgic remember the game was release back in 1989 you cant expect HD quality in the era of VHS no?

i guess i went overboard a bit 555 okay in short a good game and the begining of the long running eroge series

PLAY IT!

Edited by Exsilon

Private Garden Platinum Pack 1-2-3.

Finished the third game of the series, finally. After got stuck in two stages for long time....

The puzzles are quite challenging. The rewards (CGs) are plenty and....cover many type of heroines, stories and...fetish. Oh, the loli is only presented in the third game, though.

There are also hints for those who want to unlock the CG quickly. However, the hints are in kanji. I cannot read kanji and my vocabulary is limited, so as for me, the hints are...useless. Well, you can ask your friends who master Japanese if you want...or decipher other hidden hints from google translate.

Whew.... Time to search for other eroge with interesting gameplay.

B-But Mary is smexy as hell~

Actually, Inganock has such a mindscrew plot that I didn't get the ending at all.

It...took a reread. And I'm still not sure I get it.

But I like atmosphere, and I think Inganock did a better job of that, even if I love all the characters of Sharnoth.

Although....

Shnosh.jpg