What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Michiru is the only good route. when you play common route she is stupid tsundere idiot. when you start her route, everything changes. if you hate amane route, i am sure you will like michiru. completely opposite.

sad they made michiru lame in sequel.

WHAT??????????????????? what did they do to michiru in the sequel????????????????????????????

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michiru is the only good route. when you play common route she is stupid tsundere idiot. when you start her route, everything changes. if you hate amane route, i am sure you will like michiru. completely opposite.

sad they made michiru lame in sequel.

I remember reading that they sort of retconneted Michiru and Yumiko's routes.

Anyway, I finished reading Amane's, Sachi's and Yumiko's route, and I just made the choice in Michiru's route. So far I like all the routes, despite some flaws and

the last day of Angelic's Howl in Amane's route, though I was kind of expecting it

. I think that the common route was the best part of the game, though.

I remember reading that they sort of retconneted Michiru and Yumiko's routes.

Anyway, I finished reading Amane's, Sachi's and Yumiko's route, and I just made the choice in Michiru's route. So far I like all the routes, despite some flaws and

the last day of Angelic's Howl in Amane's route, though I was kind of expecting it

. I think that the common route was the best part of the game, though.

michiru was the best part of the games :/ i hope that they didnt mess her up for the future games. also do you like pick which route you did in the previous game at the start of the 2nd? it would suck if it started as if yuji and michiru werent dating anymore.

The main route of the second game is a combination of some of the routes in the first game (only just Makina and Amane I heard). There are after stories for each of the 5 routes, though they're probably short.

Edited by desi
The main route of the second game is a combination of some of the routes in the first game (only just Makina and Amane I heard). There are after stories for each of the 5 routes, though they're probably short.

:/ guess im not looking forward to the sequel anymore then.

just curious whats the best length of time to to wait replay a route so it seems fresh? I'm actually really liking michiru's route and want to see it multiple times.

Edited by Solemncollector

Well, it's not like that means only Amane and Makina are important.. it's just the structure is different in the sense that elements of Makina + Amane from the first game are in the main route.

Well I can`t say much about it without reading the whole trilogy, yet Kajitsu seems like a very detailed introduction of the whole world, setting, characters and overall a place for every heroine to have her five minutes. The conclusion I`ve reached after reading bits of info about Grisaia continuations is that "real fun" starts in Meikyuu and ends in Rakuen. The closest example of similar concept that I can think of would be muv-luv series. Got to remember that it`s only my reasoning obtained with a non-spoilerish light research so I may be wrong. Can`t really check it without being in constant danger of destroying my whole reading fun due to a some misplaced spoiler.

This level of reasoning is only possible for Furudo Erika. What do you think everyone?

Damn I haven`t used those words for a longer time.

Edited by Erika Furudo
Sorry to hear that, but it's probably a good decision for you. The sequel (Rakuen) isn't written by Michiru's writer after all. It's by the main writer who wrote Amane's and Makina's routes. :p

/A/ says not to worry michiru gets her time in the sequels as well so I might actually look forward to them sequels. Apparently someone says they combined all the routes

What does liking or disliking Amane have to do anything with the sequels though? Since they just have one main route for the sequel and the third game, they're pretty much harem.

not sure why I added that, also someone said about michiru in the sequels is that the

only thing that is any different in meaningfull way is how her condition is explained, as in she just has multiple personalities instead of some magical KEYaids person in her

Well, I won't open that since I'm not even done with the common route yet :p Time to hibernate from this thread for a bit.

I suspect that's a spoiler for the sequel so don't open it even if you finished Kaijitsu. Just a warning though.

well then, I'll have to give it a shot but I won't expect too much

Sounds good.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
I suspect that's a spoiler for the sequel so don't open it even if you finished Kaijitsu. Just a warning though.

Sounds good.

its nothing that you dont already know after michiru's route so its safe without reading the sequel basically what it says is the extent of the retcon is pretty much as small as the difference between an apple and a peeled apple.

Finally finished Grisaia no Kajitsu after a week. The heroines are interesting and I love Michiru's route in particular. I don't get the hate for Amane though.

Well, except for the plot holes in the survival story and Kazuki's "genius" sometimes coming out as a sadistic streak as the rest of them struggle. But other than that, I didn't have much problems.

With that said, my most highly-rated VNs usually have a true route, like Clannad, Muv Luv series, Steins;Gate, etc... Having individual heroine routes

that some would even stretch far enough into having a family

but having sequels in the series makes me a bit uncomfortable. But Grisaia is designed to be like that. We get glimpses of a bigger picture in all this, hyping Kazami Yuuji into a protag we want to see with 100% of his awesomeness in action. Sadly, the only route that offers this is Makina's route, and we can't even say that this is Yuuji's maximum capability, as he is limited by the circumstances (still awesome though). I have high hopes that Meikyuu and Rakuen will combine those subtle hints and come full circle with the big picture, while Yuuji goes off into action, smitten heroines in tow.

Now we wait for the next installment, Grisaia no Meikyuu. A deeper look into Yuuji's past and more chances for the characters to shine is always welcome.

Finally finished Grisaia no Kajitsu after a week. The heroines are interesting and I love Michiru's route in particular. I don't get the hate for Amane though.

Well, except for the plot holes in the survival story and Kazuki's "genius" sometimes coming out as a sadistic streak as the rest of them struggle. But other than that, I didn't have much problems.

With that said, my most highly-rated VNs usually have a true route, like Clannad, Muv Luv series, Steins;Gate, etc... Having individual heroine routes

but having sequels in the series makes me a bit uncomfortable. But Grisaia is designed to be like that. We get glimpses of a bigger picture in all this, hyping Kazami Yuuji into a protag we want to see with 100% of his awesomeness in action. Sadly, the only route that offers this is Makina's route, and we can't even say that this is Yuuji's maximum capability, as he is limited by the circumstances (still awesome though). I have high hopes that Meikyuu and Rakuen will combine those subtle hints and come full circle with the big picture, while Yuuji goes off into action, smitten heroines in tow.

Now we wait for the next installment, Grisaia no Meikyuu. A deeper look into Yuuji's past and more chances for the characters to shine is always welcome.

YES another michiru fan we welcome you brother! best taste.

Ps any games with a character like michiru? i really enjoyed her :)

Edited by Solemncollector

Finally got around to finishing Clannad. I watched the anime first awhile ago so I wasn't in a rush to read this and that's why I took so long...but it was still amazing. Of course the VN was better overall but I thought the anime was better at telling the story.....if that makes any sense. It's just that the animation and really seeing the characters just helps a lot, IMO. Anyways.....

I freaking love it! The story, the characters, the music, just everything about it.

It's also really the only VN and even anime I've seen that's really dealt with pregnancy and life after graduation and the hardships that can happen. Which is why I love it so much.

Plenty of moments where you will cry, unless you're some kinda cold heartless bastard.

I really don't want to spoil anything. If you haven't read Clannad, go read it NOW! Or watch the anime if you don't wanna read for some reason, it's a pretty good adaption. Clannad truly is a masterpiece.

Edited by FourZro

could i get a link to your profile picture?