What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be magnificent if everybody here would be able to read other people's opinions without taking them personally? Wouldn't it be so much better if everybody here would be able to write down his opinion without criticizing the other one? Wouldn't discussions be so much more enjoyable if people would finally realize that there's usually more than one right opinion? Wouldn't life be way easier if people would stop to be that naive about their opinion?

Yes, it would. But one can talk about it as well, even in harsh tones at times, without turning the discussion into something unsightable.

A heated discussion doesn't necessarily imply reciprocal slander and attacking the statements without attacking whoever is behind them is doable.

A heated discussion doesn't necessarily imply reciprocal slander and attacking the statements without attacking whoever is behind them is doable.

Yeah but take a look at reality. Nearly all of those heated discussion normally turn into stupid flame wars because people tend to take "heated discussions" as personal. Or they just interpret your "heated arguments" as offensiv etc.

Uhh... I finished Higurashi 1-4 2 weeks ago or around there. It being a questions arc, it sets up a lot of the mystery for arcs 5-8, but it's still a good enough VN to hold its own. I felt like it's tsukihime in a sense that it doesn't really need voices. Yeah, it would be a welcome addition, but the characters and atmosphere honestly make up for it... and yes, I know about the excellent VAs that higurashi has, no need to remind me -.- Anyway, I know ryukishi art is enjoyable to make fun of every often, but gotta feel for the guy because he basically had to do everything himself. The ps2 art is an improvement for me at least, so it's nice to have that option. I would give the VN around a 8. I'm currently playing arcs 5-8 which I think is a good improvement -- the story, atmosphere, and music are all improved. Guess i'll see how the last 2 arcs play out.

Thread back on track?

Just finished the Yuka route from Crescendo.

I'm really angry at the author, I mean wtf?

[A cruel gang-rape scene in my highschool Moege? That's not only disgusting, it instantly made me stop caring for this bullshit. Afterwards we even get a "romantic" h-scene with the protagonist. After the rape comes the sexual healing and everything is alright, or what? As much as I love Japanese stuff, this is the line. You can't stuff in a standard h-scene and a happy epilogue after a rape-gangbanging and call it "Yuka Good Ending". Fuck this shit, even if Crescendo was actually pretty decent untill then...

Now I have to play something light and fluffy to regain my hope for humanity...

Edited by Cross

finished grisaia, currently playing eien no aselia

grisaia was a masterpiece in my eyes. I really liked the way it was written(or translated, since i can;t read jap). It was very descriptive compared to what i usually read(because of which it was easy to relate and it almost felt "real" to me), the protagonist was awesome and really mature, and i really loved the way he handled all the girls problems. A very unique visual novel experience, really, one that i won't forget.

as for eien no aselia, i'm at the start of ch 3, and the battles are fun and engaging. Since i just finished grisaia, the story just doesn't feel as good, neither does the protagonist, but that is fine.

and i took 350+ screenshots during my grisaia playtime. Basically, i hit the print screen button at any scene/dialogue(text history) that i liked and this is the result.

did you get all of the Gundam references, or are you one of those people?

Last year I downloaded Fate, and just this month (lol I postponed this one a lot) I decided to finish it. Completed all, all endings, blah blah. In the end, fate was exactly what they guys that recommended it to me said: an awesome VN, specially HF.

Couldn't ask for more of this novel. Now I'm gladly waiting for ataraxia

(Rider saiko! Ilya saiko!)

Last year I downloaded Fate, and just this month (lol I postponed this one a lot) I decided to finish it. Completed all, all endings, blah blah. In the end, fate was exactly what they guys that recommended it to me said: an awesome VN, specially HF.

I remember when you started it as well :p Go watch Fate/Zero now.

Took you long enough, bro. xD