1. 1. how long do you think a eroge should be

• 1 hour
    • 3 hours
    • 5 hours
    • 10 hours
    • 15 hours
    • 20 hours
    • 30 hours

as for me about 10-20 hours i realy hate it when a eroge goes for way to long you know like when it's just day to day life with nothing happening i mean i like the day to day life stuff it's just i don't want it to take up 90% of the game. i also don't like it when you play a eroge and spend hours upon hours without a h-scene and at the very end theres a h-scene and than 10 mins later there's another h-scene do you know what i mean it would be better if h-scenes where more spread out.

so how long do you like your eroge to be

Edited by erogeking

Depends on how deep is the storyline, for an VN like Muv-Luv Alternative I think it was 50-60 hours and still needed a lot more in my opinion, the ending whas unsatisfactory to me.

Spoiler: Takeru saves the world and all but, what happened to the other BETA, what will happen to the world now that their hero will be back to his own.

I've wanted eroge to go on longer more times than I've felt they were too long, but naming an actual number is pretty hard for me. The story should go on for as long as it needs in every case, however. F/SN took me like 50 hours to finish and my body was still ready for much more.

I would say, it is dependant on the game too.

It feels unsatisfactory, if the story is totally great, and then ends just way too early.

It is also bad though, if the story starts out great, and then passes the point where it would make a good ending,

and just keeps on going and going and makes you feel bored in the end.

But well, as for me, I like it if I can spend one weekend, reading it everynight, for one route.

That is usually about 10 hours for me, considering that I'm quite a slow reader and have to look up words here and there.

MGQ - Monster Girl Quest, game where monster girls rape you (good game i recommend it)

@SaruDa Thats either gross exaggeration or you would have reached the point of dry orgasming if you fapped to every scene in MGQ.

Fapping to every monster in MGQ? That's alot of fetishes... I wont ever fap to some of them.

On topic: depends on the VN but 10-20 hours is pretty good.

Could you possibly be someone who fapped through every H -scene

Call it blasphemy but I never fapped while playing a visual novel. I tried it once but somehow it's not my cup of tea.

Dude, I fapped so hard on MGQ...I swear I did it like every other scene. I was so raw for weeks...

You sure have some stamina. If I remember right then MGQ had around 40 h's.

Call it blasphemy but I never fapped while playing a visual novel. I tried it once but somehow it's not my cup of tea.

You sure have some stamina. If I remember right then MGQ had around 40 h's.

I don't really fap to eroges either.

MGQ had 40 H scenes? Did you play the demo instead? It had more like 400 :D