• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently reading "I am a Hero" pretty good... but is slow at times(developing the story). If you plan to read it... skip a few chapters to Chp 10, you won't miss anything since its mostly talking(it has nothing to do with the main story), only skip if you don't want to read the background of the MC.

As well as +50 other series, that will include the series that yachi posted on here. You can say

"I am always reading manga, well most of the time."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest loppez
aho girl

Funny 4koma style manga about a banana obsessed "aho" girl who is just really stupid.

together with her smart childhood friend its just hilarious to read.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/47102/Aho_Girl

yee this is soo funny.

wait

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/44/448e6e7943ab9e13b2d3206cbc5f4ef6897f93e068a4ff85bd4ee3942c32f5a9.jpg

^I found it funny.

Had a good laugh...

Just like reading your forum threads.......

Edit: Also what kind of manga do you find funny, because i am seriously interested in what you could find entertaining...

Edited by hyromaru
Guest loppez
^I found it funny.

Had a good laugh...

Just like reading your forum threads.......

Edit: Also what kind of manga do you find funny, because i am seriously interested in what you could find entertaining...

if you mean something what can make me laugh then... none. every "comedy" manga is the same. humour is too japanese if you know what i mean. it's too childish. i prefer something like attack on titan. it is not retarded and most of characters are not hmmm "chuunibyou"

you will understand what i mean when you will be more than 15 years old.

Currently reading "The World God Only Knows". Every few pages makes me laugh and I hope this pace continues.

Was expecting something from "Girls of the Wild's" but it ended up being pretty disappointing though there are funny parts. It's dragging things out way too slowly.

Also reading "Freezing" and just finished 156. It feels like everything is being dragged out slowly too which is annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently reading Ubel Blatt(if someone mentioned this one already, well this will be the second time)Pretty good series do I found a few contradictions and some flaws with the story... still pretty damn good.

Wait, wait you think "Girl of the wilds" is dragging out to much/2slowl. Well you better not read "Kimi no Iru Machi" shit's being going on for far to long, It needs to end! By the way "TWOGK" and "Girls of the Wilds" are awesome series(yeah, I had to say it)

FUJIMURA-KUN MEITSU

honestly... this manga is killing me with laughter... at first it's all for laughs only...

and when the story starts to flow, it's good... and still kills you with laughter... XD

VN if you like FUJIMURA then I recommend you read D-Frag. By the way I really like the ending, well some people don't agree with me on there... but hey each there own.

Now I'm reading "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!"

• 5 weeks later...

I somehow enjoy Umineko in manga form...But I feel slightly guilty of not having past the Episode 1 in VN version...(Oooooh...The TIPS I missed...)

Yeah...Maybe the story is not as detail as the VN version...

But at least I get the general idea of how the story was supposed to be...

Currently finished Episode 2 and starting Episode 3...

I somehow enjoy Umineko in manga form...But I feel slightly guilty of not having past the Episode 1 in VN version...(Oooooh...The TIPS I missed...)

Yeah...Maybe the story is not as detail as the VN version...

But at least I get the general idea of how the story was supposed to be...

Currently finished Episode 2 and starting Episode 3...

And now just imagine how awesome a much more detailed version of episode 2 would be.

Imagination finished? Then forget the manga and continue the VN!

And now just imagine how awesome a much more detailed version of episode 2 would be.

Imagination finished? Then forget the manga and continue the VN!

Yeah...I know...

The anticipation was more thrilling in VN version but that's just how I do things...

Same thing happen when I read Clannad...

I watched the anime halfway and finished the series with its VN...(Trust me...I did not expect the After Story events though...)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...