Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

Hmm.... I can't recall it completely... but I finished the Hot Springs Tales and then An Angel's Melancholy. After that I got the bonus scene with Eliza, then both of Melodi and Eliza (Yep, it's a 3P scene).

Do you finished both extras? If not, then you should finish both of them. I don't know if there are any other requirements.

How can I change clothes? I mean, when I click to it, it says "Clothing can only be changed in the workshop", and when I go there, what to do?

Well, you don't need to be in the Workshop strictly. Just go to Wil's House, click Party, choose one of the girls, click "Clth", and then choose for any available clothes.

BTW when you changing clothes, the gems that's already put into the previous cloth will NOT carried to the new clothes. So, don't forget to replace the gems.

Edited by Ditte
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where exactly are these artifacts??

For most of the characters their artifacts are dropped from all of the monster in the extra dungeons like Valkyrie Falls, Advent Bays, etc. Lily is from a chest (found in Advent Bay dungeon), Hannah and Sharty is crafted, Leguna and Stone Golem is from mutation of their unique accessories.

Here is the list:

Advent Bay

Pale rider - Mylen

Cherubim - Melodiana

Seraphim - Evelyn

Ophanim - Asmodeus

Ascended One - Crayl

Mirage Forest

Daitengu - Ragsmuena

Jormungand - Aht

Bahamut - Roka

Fafnir - Crayanne

Erdgeist - Selvari

Phema Sluicegate

Abyssal Terror - Paraskevas

Garuda - Gaptahl

Devilfish - Anastasia

Quetzalcoatl - Kohakuren

Lenia Vea - Suina

Phema Mountains

Razorwing - Phinilly

Thunder Wyrm - Emelita

Freki - Uya

Siren - Eliza

Valkyrie Falls

Gigas - Yuela

Orc - Wil

Drakaina - Lyphia

Norn - Ms. Eukleia

Idsi - Black Eushully

Valkyrie - Eushully

Hannah: Crafted. You must obtained Ultimate Recipe (Guild Rank Meister, Wil reaches kills 500. After Asmodeus comes a guest IINM). If the recipe isn't listed, make sure that you have 200 knowledge and 250 sense from room and yard. (200 or 250, can't remember the exact number) Her unique accessories (Goddess Sculpture) is one of the materials, save it.

Sharty: Crafted. Must cleared Land of Regrets dungeon and 250 sense. You also need Lucky Bracelet, don't pawn it.

Lily: In a chest at the Advent Bay dungeon, after you finish it for the first time.

Leguna & Golem: Mutation of their unique accessories. You also need 200 knowledge and 250 sense to get the recipe.

Edited by Ditte
This may be a silly question but I'm on Yuela route, on chapter 8, and have only got one event scene with her. How do i get the one with her other outfits and are there going to be more scenes in general or are they just those scenes in different outfits?

for the armor scenes..

you need to upgrade them to a certain extent that there will some cut scenes..

the you need to equip that armor and go to the map that have same element properties with the armor

the game is easy...

and gets repetitively bored after a while..

i quit after some 200hours...

the only game that keeps me grinding all over was Disgaea 2 and Summon night >.> which i spend more than 300hours+

and deadbeat dungeon is the place that helps the player to grind up their levels..

and you get the deadbeat markings....

which can remove when you fight the deadbeat god in the final dungeon~

which can remove when you fight the deadbeat god in the final dungeon~

when you beat him, does it also remove the curse from the deadbeat items?

i am in chapter 4, and i need to get a bronze key. For that i need to kill rym dragons. Killed 3, didn't get the ingredient or the key. Is there any easier way? i don't want to keep grinding forever till it randomly drops it..

hmm..there's that one mittens that give extra drops from monster..

but i cant rmb much..

it'll give you 2 items instead of one..

just keep grinding on dragons though~~

you mean these accessories??

Ful's mil = +1 item drop, + 1 mov

Ful's tears = +2 item drop, + 1 mov

You can carry on all items, levels, and characters along with workshop upgrades. The characters will just be "clone" units until you unlock then naturally again, but they are completely usable.

You can craft the key during new game + from what I remember.

i need silver key now. where do i get this from?

more importantly, what happens after i have completed the story? do i have to start all over again with no items or stats?

Silver key = chapter 7 or 8... you'll get it after raising your guild rank to Virtuso...

Gold Key = can be crafted at New Game Plus

You get a choice to carry items, lvl, weapon rank, etc. over to your new game+...

but I rcommend finishing the extra stories BEFORE going to newgame+... it unlocks 3 more good if not great characters and some more CGs...

so now i'm looking for BLUE LIQUID to complete a quest(without which, i cannot progress). So far, i have tried a few dungeons. The wiki says undine drop blue liquid. Of course, i can't find a single undine in any dungeon. What i can find, are INFECTED undine's which drop PURPLE LIQUID.

oh, and the other monster that drops blue liquid is rusalka, which is accessible at level 70+ dungeons

- stuck at chapter 5

Edited by pramit