Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

A place for Item Help, Quest Help, and Event Help.

Please use the "Search Thread" button on the top right before posting!

Chances are that someone has already asked your question!

Game error guide

FAQ - Kamidori Wiki

Wiki

http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/God_Catching_Alchemy_Meister.

FAQ guide

Seiha Translations - Information

Resource Location guide

http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Locations

Material Location Guide

#1 Materials - Kamidori Wiki

#2 God Catching Alchemy Meister:Materials - Eushully Wiki (EuWiki) - a Wikia wiki

Quests Guide

Quests - Kamidori Wiki

Edited by Whitetragedy
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the info I have in my game says dried grass can be found in the Forest of Souls and Chaotic Warground. Also ramius stones can be found in Yuidora woodland and Limstone caverns. Both items can be found in other places but it doesn't tell me where since I haven't gone far enough into the game.

Also for everyone, you all can find information where items can be found on the info page found at the top of the pause menu. But that only works for items you've found.

I need help finding electric bones. I haven't picked it up before so the info page won't help me at all with that.

You can find electric bones in Dijenel Borderland (Monster Nest). After doing the event with the Gutehound,where he leads you to a secret spot, there is a mining location located in that secret spot. Electric bones can be found at that mining spot. Might take a few reruns to get the bones, but it's there.

Edit: Do you know what page dried grass and ramius stone is on in the info page?

Edited by Whitetragedy

Ah I found the reason I don't have the stuff. I usually don't go to free maps...

Edit: Can you tell me if the item is dropped by monster(Which?) or do i have to mine it.

I have the dried grass but the Ramius stones

Edited by Whitetragedy
Ah I found the reason I don't have the stuff. I usually don't go to free maps...

Edit: Can you tell me if the item is dropped by monster(Which?) or do i have to mine it.

I have the dried grass but the Ramius stones

I would advise you to "Complete" all dungeons available at the moment(except Deadbeat if don't want), you'll need to grind alot anyway. Check this Material List

I was wondering if anyone has finished the game yet? Curious as to how many chapters there are. I'm still chugging along, but it's slow going trying to scrape together enough materials for items that actually help.

edit: Some quick research later shows it to be about 9 or 10 chapters long. And with plenty of new game+ content, and replayability. I wonder if I'll make it to the end? XD

Edited by Haika
I was wondering if anyone has finished the game yet? Curious as to how many chapters there are. I'm still chugging along, but it's slow going trying to scrape together enough materials for items that actually help.

edit: Some quick research later shows it to be about 9 or 10 chapters long. And with plenty of new game+ content, and replayability. I wonder if I'll make it to the end? XD

I got 11 hours played time and im on Chapter 2, taking my time leveling everyone and stuff(without Deadbeat dungeon runs). I guess i'll finish it in a week or 2(NG+ also).

Edited by killerinsidee
i'm on chapter 7 second play through when cheating the game goes 20x faster im not kidding started 2nd play through today and im already on chapter 7

What do you use to cheat? Cheatengine? Care to provide them ch

eats for us?

Cheating to me just seems like an insult on a game I enjoy so much. Though using a speedhack is extremely tempting, I've been avoiding it, much like the deadbeat dungeon. Just as time goes along, if things keep going slow, my resistance slowly breaks down, and I may end up at least trying the speed thing.

Seconded.

I play the game with combat animations off, timesaver :D

This I shall try, hopefully that speeds some things up. Though I'll probably miss the harpies and mares. *cough*

Cheating to me just seems like an insult on a game I enjoy so much. Though using a speedhack is extremely tempting, I've been avoiding it, much like the deadbeat dungeon. Just as time goes along, if things keep going slow, my resistance slowly breaks down, and I may end up at least trying the speed thing.

This I shall try, hopefully that speeds some things up. Though I'll probably miss the harpies and mares. *cough*

^ this and the fact that critical hits are epic.

About cheating, my opinion of cheating is that you'll miss out on many things things. Sure, you can one hit everything, and breeze though the game, but when the game's selling point is the dungeons and alchemy... I'm not sure you'll have fun using cheats. It feels more rewarding to finish a dungeon by yourself than to rely on cheats, especially major dungeons.

Edited by Whitetragedy