What You Hate The Most In Eroge

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when there are female characters that worthy to have their own route but don't

Sometimes that can be really disappointing. Especially when it seems like there are clues hinting at a relationship. There are probably a lot that get cut so the game is cheaper or faster to make, or so they can spend more time on other parts. If that's the case, I feel like it's okay. A lot of games get fandiscs when people really want to see a scenario with other characters.

Ha, i just remember one more thing i hate this most in eroge and anime is the main character like chicken...

Is ok to be weak...

Is ok to be depending others...

Is ok to have wired behavior...

But i hate those main character try to run away, when something happen. Hiding from the truth and blaming others...

Ha, i just remember one more thing i hate this most in eroge and anime is the main character like chicken...

Is ok to be weak...

Is ok to be depending others...

Is ok to have wired behavior...

But i hate those main character try to run away, when something happen. Hiding from the truth and blaming others...

So like...Chaos;Head? I don't know, I think that's the only game I've played where the protagonist literally can't do ANYTHING useful.

• 4 months later...

Ok just thought of some more things that make me :mad:

I hate when the story follows more than one character the whole way through the story.

I don't need to be 5 different people and a hamster to get the full story, just make a main character. (I think Soul Link was like this I quit playing after they followed to many people)

And (Little Busters! Ex Rin's Route) Her route was bs how about putting in 3 more endings so I can restart again.... I love starting over.

Then after you finish the game you didn't even get to be with her.She just asks who do you like.

But the rest of the game was good,even the idea behind Rin's route was good.

Edited by Breakthrough

And (Little Busters! Ex Rin's Route) Her route was bs how about putting in 3 more endings so I can restart again.... I love starting over.

Then after you finish the game you didn't even get to be with her.She just asks who do you like.

But the rest of the game was good,even the idea behind Rin's route was good.

They did add more endings... In the ex/memorial versions. And you won't get all of Rin's ending until you play the full game, so wait fur the next patch.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

I don't even know about her at all

I finished the refrain route w/o bumping her.

then it means you only played the original version

there's an explanation at tlwiki http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=LB!:Walkthrough#Little_Busters.21_Walkthrough on how to get the new routes in ex/me

and even you finished refrain saya tokido didn't appear at original, only at ex/me version

then it means you only played the original version

there's an explanation at tlwiki http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=LB!:Walkthrough#Little_Busters.21_Walkthrough on how to get the new routes in ex/me

and even you finished refrain saya tokido didn't appear at original, only at ex/me version

Well I downloaded it from the main site. It said ex version there.

Does admin mistook the game ?

Well I downloaded it from the main site. It said ex version there.

Does admin mistook the game ?

what you downloaded from the main site (erogedownload) is not the ex version, it's the original version

Ivan (admin) didn't mistook the game

but rest assured that when little busters ex translation is done, he will upload it along with ex patch at the main site (though it may take a while for tlwiki team to finish this project)