Hoshizora no Memoria problems

Hi

I don't understand what is a dolpin (I'm french)

Is it the Censorship?

If it isn't, is it possible to delete the censorship?

And can someone explain me, with words, what is a dolphin?

In Google Traduction, they say it's the animal...

Help please! \o/

During Mare's scenes the translators censored her cg with dolphin pictures. It is possible to delete the censorship by following the instructions on page 1. Dolphin's are marine mammals that are closely related to whales and porpoises, they are considered to be some of the most intelligent animals in nature. The word dolphin in french is translated to "le dauphin" I believe

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, ok, thank you! :D

When I talked about censorship, I meant the ones during Asuho's route and the others ^^

I now know what the dolphins are in this game :) Thank you ^^

And you are right, un french, Dolphin = Dauphin :)

Edited by havok
Oooh, ok, thank you! :D

When I talked about censorship, I meant the ones during Asuho's route and the others ^^

I now know what the dolphins are in this game :) Thank you ^^

And you are right, un french, Dolphin = Dauphin :)

you're welcome and the censorship for Asuho's route as well as the other's can't be removed

I get a runtime error every time I try to run the game. If I use the 1.0 patch, the error's with graph_menu.bin. If I use the 1.2 patch, the error's with HoshizoraEN.exe. I've installed Visual C++ express 2010, and have tried reinstalling with no luck. Could someone please help me?

I get a runtime error every time I try to run the game. If I use the 1.0 patch, the error's with graph_menu.bin. If I use the 1.2 patch, the error's with HoshizoraEN.exe. I've installed Visual C++ express 2010, and have tried reinstalling with no luck. Could someone please help me?

Install Visual C++ 2005 and Visual C++ 2008 as well.

Links - Download: Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details , Download: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Or if you got a 64-bit Windows - Download: Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details , Download: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Edited by killerinsidee

Hello, im playing this game and finally finished all routes and going to mare but.. Izuzu's cgs doesnt have the "COMPLETED" thingy that all girls except mare have.. Is there another cg in mare's route? And also i cant get to mare route D: (for the moment, and i already finished all routes with no exceptions).. Unless mare route starts the same as yume's o.o?

Edited by Otamegane
Just installed them. I still get the same errors.

Edit:Are you still there?

re-install the game now..and re-apply all patches..should get the game running

Hello, im playing this game and finally finished all routes and going to mare but.. Izuzu's cgs doesnt have the "COMPLETED" thingy that all girls except mare have.. Is there another cg in mare's route? And also i cant get to mare route D: (for the moment, and i already finished all routes with no exceptions).. Unless mare route starts the same as yume's o.o?

yes..the route are the same..just a simple choice from her route needs some tweaking..go for opposite choice will leads into mare route...

and for the that blue hair girl..just re-play her route..you suppose to have all her cg's since you completed chinami's route~

re-install the game now..and re-apply all patches..should get the game running

yes..the route are the same..just a simple choice from her route needs some tweaking..go for opposite choice will leads into mare route...

and for the that blue hair girl..just re-play her route..you suppose to have all her cg's since you completed chinami's route~

STILL nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be able to get this running at all.

Err... I don't see how that would help me get it running.

if you follow thw walkthrough..you should get all scenes.and mare route if you still cant get it..or should i just post my saves so you can get over that stupid isuzu???

if you follow thw walkthrough..you should get all scenes.and mare route if you still cant get it..or should i just post my saves so you can get over that stupid isuzu???

You got the wrong person. He isn't the one that has the problem with that.

You got the wrong person. He isn't the one that has the problem with that.

sorry..desi..i thought he was the 2nd guy..

Err... I don't see how that would help me get it running.

hmmm..all that re-installing and it didnt work??

actually what kind of error did you get??

btw..did you try to run it as admin option?? plus edit the compatibility to winXP service 2 and set it to able to run on old windows

sorry..desi..i thought he was the 2nd guy..

hmmm..all that re-installing and it didnt work??

actually what kind of error did you get??

btw..did you try to run it as admin option?? plus edit the compatibility to winXP service 2 and set it to able to run on old windows

Yep. As for the errors:

I know you said you tried reinstalling it, but have you tried redownloading the parts again? Maybe a part got corrupted. Not seeing why you should still get that same error.

I got it via torrent, and when I forced a re-check it said it was okay. I finally found a seperate torrent, and a working mediafire folder, so I'll try those.

Yeah, that's the other sources I found. The original was the erogedownloads torrent.

fakeedit:It works! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

lolz..well i get the same before MF was burned..so my files are ok..must be your toreent gets corrupted somewhere from the peers download..anyway..congrats if you really get it running..

you'll glad to live on Komomo and Kosame's route^^

please, i have a problem after play the game,,

here it is..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5197[/ATTACH]

i've set all setting in my computer to japanese, but still i can't find any solution for my problem...

please somebody help me... (TT_____TT)

what?? runtime error???

its weid..did you run as admin because thats what it written ???

desi...any other things you can add???

please, i have a problem after play the game,,

here it is..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5197[/ATTACH]

i've set all setting in my computer to japanese, but still i can't find any solution for my problem...

please somebody help me... (TT_____TT)

Can someone translate this?

Otherwise i'd have no idea how to help.