Well,Angel beats opening is good but not great.IMO,the best opening is "
" from Ga-rei zero and no-2 is darker than black season 2 op "the guide post of moonlight".

But all are my personal favorites,so u may or may not find it good.

I still haven't seen those (nor have i heard of them), damn i have lots of anime to see before i can start talking about these. i also liked the another opening (another is the name of the anime), but it's defently not the best.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't seen those (nor have i heard of them), damn i have lots of anime to see before i can start talking about these. i also liked the another opening (another is the name of the anime), but it's defently not the best.

Another was a great anime.I never thought that the extra person will be

Reiko.I thought extra person will be Izumi(red-hair girl) but i was wrong

Another was a great anime.I never thought that the extra person will be

Reiko.I thought extra person will be Izumi(red-hair girl) but i was wrong

that was a great anime, I also saw astarotte's toy, also very good. a little loli though but never the less. opening song was really good, i digged the drum on that one (i'm more of a rock person so yeah), if you haven't watched that one, it's not like the best anime ever, but it's quite ok, and gave me a couple of laughs.

I'm also rewatching K-ON! this time in 720p, from what i remember, the song is "cagayake girls!" or something like that. quite good song, although the opening wasn't anything breath taking, just a couple girls walking around town. song was good though.

Clannad opening was really good. strangly enough i liked Clannad opening better then the ~after storys~ opening. ending on ~after storys~ is better though.

from what i remember, no other anime had "memorable" opening, i'm more of a "skip them" guy. these are the ones that i totally sat through and watch (except ending, don't like ending. the only ending i'm seeing all the way through i angle beats! because i love the preview thing for the next episodes and stuff. they are really well made)

actually, now that i think about it, naruto's 5th opening and bleaches 1st opening were the first 2 japanese songs i really go into. "asterisk" by orange range (bleach 1st) and "seishun kyousoukyoku" by sambomaster (naruto's 5th). but naruto was only the song, bleach i loved the intro, it was like 80's style mixed with punk style stuff, really nice combination (when i was 12, that used to be the sh*t).

ending on ~after storys~ is better though.

So, there are people who like ending of after story.For me,it is a mood-killer so i can't bring myself to enjoy it.

"asterisk" by orange range (bleach 1st)

That song is really good.For me the best song of bleach are "D-technolife" , "Thank you" and "velonica"(my favorite one)

from what i remember, no other anime had "memorable" opening

If u want memorable songs,watch macross frontier( music,mecha,romance anime. The best anime of 2008).You will definitely find one .

Btw, Ga-rei zero is a good anime if u don't mind two-girls friendship stuff(not yuri,just friendship). Watch it if u have time.

So, there are people who like ending of after story.For me,it is a mood-killer so i can't bring myself to enjoy it.

It was a mood killer, but the ending itself is well made. kinda why i always skip ending is that most kill the mood for me.

That song is really good.For me the best song of bleach are "D-technolife" , "Thank you" and "velonica"(my favorite one)

I didn't watch lots of bleach, the anime didn't keep my attention for more 20~ish episodes.

If u want memorable songs,watch macross frontier( music,mecha,romance anime. The best anime of 2008).You will definitely find one .

i'll check it out. i'm actually looking for another anime with guns, i always though guns would be stupid considering it's just like "1 shot your down" thing but in angel beat! they make a nice addtion. i'm think about high school of the dead, any other suggestions?

Btw, Ga-rei zero is a good anime if u don't mind two-girls friendship stuff(not yuri,just friendship). Watch it if u have time.

gwad, my mum's already b*tching about me taking all the broadband... not that i care, lol, i'll see when i can download this one.

i'll check it out. i'm actually looking for another anime with guns, i always though guns would be stupid considering it's just like "1 shot your down" thing but in angel beat! they make a nice addtion. i'm think about high school of the dead, any other suggestions?

High school of the dead is a fan-service anime(Ecchi to very high extent).

If u want guns anime ,Jormungand is good(Mirai Nikki also include a lot of guns fight)

High school of the dead is a fan-service anime(Ecchi to very high extent).

If u want guns anime ,Jormungand is good(Mirai Nikki also include a lot of guns fight)

i was also thing about hitman reborn, what do you think about that. i had a friend who went ape sh*t when he saw hitman reborn and said "it was the best anime ever, shut the f*ck up. don't even compare it to anything." .. i never watched it just to piss him off and totally forgot about it uptil now, all i know is it's about the mafia (i'm half italian and he always brought that up, stating "imagine if x thing happens to you", is it good?

i was also thing about hitman reborn, what do you think about that. i had a friend who went ape sh*t when he saw hitman reborn and said "it was the best anime ever, shut the f*ck up. don't even compare it to anything." .. i never watched it just to piss him off and totally forgot about it uptil now, all i know is it's about the mafia (i'm half italian and he always brought that up, stating "imagine if x thing happens to you", is it good?

Hitman reborn is not a gun anime.It is a super-power anime like naruto and bleach.

Well,imaging naruto with less-fillers and less-characters and that is the reborn for you.

IMO,it is the best long-shounen action anime but when u compare it to masterpiece anime like clannad,it is just a piece of shit for u.

And first 20 episodes of reborn sucks so u might need patience to start enjoy reborn.

Hitman reborn is not a gun anime.It is a super-power anime like naruto and bleach.

Well,imaging naruto with less-fillers and less-characters and that is the reborn for you.

IMO,it is the best long-shounen action anime but when u compare it to masterpiece anime like clannad,it is just a piece of shit for u.

And first 20 episodes of reborn sucks so u might need patience to start enjoy reborn.

I don't like comparing, because when someone looks for anything they always want to see the best of the best. once the best are all over, then you have to watch mediocre and above average stuff, so comparing is a huge mistake. also, i have patience. I love long anime because the longer the thing takes to build up, the more emotion is put into it. like take for example clannad

we saw the whole series with it's normal nagisa arc, after she died everything was super powerful. but say kyou arc, after she broke down and after her sister broke down, it didn't feel too powerful, you can't compare a 1 episode arc to a 43 episode series

it might not be an emotinal anime (Reborn!) but it's still better when animes take their time to build up and create a great series.

I don't like comparing, because when someone looks for anything they always want to see the best of the best. once the best are all over, then you have to watch mediocre and above average stuff, so comparing is a huge mistake.

It is not that i like comparing.But i watched reborn after i finished angel beats so i can't get my tempo up.

it might not be an emotinal anime (Reborn!) but it's still better when animes take their time to build up and create a great series.

Okay then reborn is the anime for you.

Also as a side note:there is no romance or any drama in reborn.Just awesome fights

this thread seems to have been off topic for awhile now... :rolleyes:

Okay,let me make the thread back on track.

I think this thread is to recommend good romance anime,so here---Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.(ghost,romance anime)

I don't remember that has been recommended or not as i am lazy to scan all the pages.

one of my favourite romance anime is toradora ,liked it for some reason or another.

one of the latest romance anime would be kokoro connect(?) , not sure if i can consider it romance but there are some romance elements in it.

Oh yea i liked amagami ss too , interesting to see all the different routes being shown

• 2 weeks later...