What kind of ending do you prefer?

Are you gay? No wait, what was it again? Ah yeah, what kind of ending do you prefer?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gay? No wait, what was it again? Ah yeah, what kind of ending do you prefer?

• Happy Ending.
    • Sad/Dark Ending.
    • Like I would care.

Sounds to me like a happy ending. I personally can't stand suck endings because sometimes the child looks just too fuckin bad.

It's like : I made you happy and that's my reward? This little piece of shit? No thanks, let's break up.

LOL...but a parent will never call his/her offspring a "little piece of shit".

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you live? Under a rock? Parents even kill their own children these days...

Yes but having blood relation to the child doesn't mean your a "parent". If you never cared for the child or in the worst case murdered your child, you are not qualified to be called a "parent", even a human.

I prefer unrealistic happy endings aka harem endings. I agree though that sad endings leave more of an impact than happy ones, but I just don't have the nerve for sad/bad endings, they make me way to uncomfortable, that goes for sad events in novels as well (heavy ones f.i. Meya dieing in Muv-Luv Alternative, she was my favourite char.) SPOILER

Edited by cerxer1
  • 3 weeks later...

For me i prefer a happy ending because if it is a sad ending it MUST HAVE a sequel. If not i will go on a non-stop cursing mode when i finish it. And since i only play visual novel at night, i would probably disturb the neighbourhood at 3-5am in the morning

I agree with one man army. The general "happy" ending in most games where the two characters are forever happy and in love just suck. Now a true "HAPPY" ending is the ending in schooldays where Kotonoha Katsura come up to the happy couple of Makoto Itou and Sekai Saionji and declares before the both of them you will never be happy and jumps off a building and lands in front of them and forever ruining there relationship as seen in this video

Gonna go ahead and ignore the Spoliers >_>..

Also I don't mind which kind of ending it is, If it's a Dark ending then as long as it has a good storyline as to why it ended like that I'd be fine with it, If the ending was like School Days anime and yet had no reason for that ending, I'd wanna rip my own hair out :D

If the ending was like Shakugan No Shana Final, Then I would love it as well, I was happy that Shana and Yuji finally kissed and shared their feelings, But it made me laugh when the other girl got left behind and it just ended.

Gonna go ahead and ignore the Spoliers >_>..

Also I don't mind which kind of ending it is, If it's a Dark ending then as long as it has a good storyline as to why it ended like that I'd be fine with it, If the ending was like School Days anime and yet had no reason for that ending, I'd wanna rip my own hair out :D

If the ending was like Shakugan No Shana Final, Then I would love it as well, I was happy that Shana and Yuji finally kissed and shared their feelings, But it made me laugh when the other girl got left behind and it just ended.

well..

its better Shana or no one..

well..

its better Shana or no one..

Agreed, Although it was the one anime that had a love rival that I didn't mind, If he ended up going with the other instead of Shana then I would of been sad.

Agreed, Although it was the one anime that had a love rival that I didn't mind, If he ended up going with the other instead of Shana then I would of been sad.

haha..

agreed on that..

although its been hinted from manga that Shana and Yuuji are an item....

and it's too obvious in the anime~

haha..

agreed on that..

although its been hinted from manga that Shana and Yuuji are an item....

and it's too obvious in the anime~

Hmm but I'm happy that they made us wait until the last episode until they finally confessed to each other, I'll admit the wait was hard but it was well deserved.