Summer Animes!

-Edit, 1/1/2013:Okay, because youre all so ANAL about having a full list: http://www.animekon.com/release-dates-anime-2012.html

...I BLAME U VN, I BLAME U!

Well, being the good civilian i am, i would list every single anime coming up and a little short summary, but why do that when we have pictures?

http://bestanimeseason.com/images/Summer-2012-Anime-v1.png

Now if by some odd reason u cant make the image larger, heres the link http://bestanimeseason.com/images/Summer-2012-Anime-v1.png

"What is Nobu looking forward 2?"

-Fairytail Movie? NO DUH.

-2nd Season of Horizon? Hell yes

-Sword Art Online, random retard gets stuck in a MMO and fights w/ a beauty? Wish that happened when i play pac man :(

-Campione, art looks weird but retro is the new thing so, might as well put that on my watch list

-Oda Nobu.... w/e, My names in that...kinda so why wouldnt i look forward 2 it? Besides, sengoku settings are always better with hot chicks.

-Aruvu Rezuru: looks like the scifi mystery of the season O_O may turn out awesome, or may turn out more awesome.

Let's see...A FKING CODE GEASS OVA HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSS

Now, im not a fan of the current Naruto storyline but, did i just fking see his parents w/ him in that picture of the upcoming naruto movie?

-BTW this isnt mentioned in there but theres a One Piece movie 11 in japan december :)

Edited by Nobu

Does seem a bit early for this. But the Sword Art does seem interesting. Also I should try and catch up on Mu-luv before that anime comes out.

And does anyone else think that Campione's plot sounds a whole lot like the start of bleach? Wonder if that is intentional.

Well, i wouldnt mind, im waiting for something to fill in the missing hole from bleach, and i was hoping gintama would be showing up soon =/ would make my day entirely...that and Nastume yuujinchou.

It's been announced that Yuki Kajiura will compose for Sword Art Online. So even if it's a blatant dotHack knockoff, at least it'll have good music. Only thing I'm probably going to watch. Maybe the Code Geass OVA as well, depending on if I remember/care by the time it's out.

Anything is good compared to this full of crap season we have now, the only ones I like are Kora wa Zombie and Fate/Zero, the rest is just meh.

EDIT: MUV-LIV ALTERNATIVE!!!!!! *Orgasm*

Hm... well I'm feeling to lazy to read the summeries so the only one I know I'll enjoy will be the second season of horizon. The rest I'll just wait 'til summer and watch the first episode to decide. Though I'm trying to figure out why sword art sounds familier. I know I read that name somewhere.... Does it have a LN? That might've been where I seen the name.

-Sword Art Online, random retard gets stuck in a MMO and fights w/ a beauty? Wish that happened when i play pac man :(

Ms. Pac-Man = "beauty"? ...Round yellow girls aren't exactly my type.

Let's see...A FKING CODE GEASS OVA HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSS

There are two of them - The Wonderland ova with characters from the show and the 4-episode spin-off "Akito the Exiled" with different characters.

Though I'm trying to figure out why sword art sounds familier. I know I read that name somewhere.... Does it have a LN? That might've been where I seen the name.

It is a light novel series.

I'm going to watch the Code Geass OVAs, Sword Art Online, and the Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA. I'll probably watch the first 1-2 episodes of anything that looks interesting, and if it's good, I'll keep watching it. That's what I did for this season.

Edited by Dan.

There are two of them - The Wonderland ova with characters from the show and the 4-episode spin-off "Akito the Exiled" with different characters.

Have u seen the wonderland ova? it ruined my day 2 be honest =/...i rather no ova then a pointless one. And btw, notice the similarity of the fact that theres a Wonderland Ova 4 Kuroshitsuji and Code Geass?

Have u seen the wonderland ova? it ruined my day 2 be honest =/...i rather no ova then a pointless one. And btw, notice the similarity of the fact that theres a Wonderland Ova 4 Kuroshitsuji and Code Geass?

I haven't seen it yet. When I heard there was a Code Geass OVA, I was pretty excited, but then I read the description and lost all hope for it being good. I'm still going to watch it, but I have very low expectations.

This is the first time I've ever heard of Kuroshitsuji. Is there a reason they would have similar OVAs (e.g. same animation company/same creator/etc.)?

well aside from that this ova seems to follow the manga, not the code geass lelouch one, but another code geass one...

theres probably some mad crazy monk who works on both things and decided it was a "smart" idea to do that...2 bad hes mad, and crazy...and a monk

I haven't seen it yet. When I heard there was a Code Geass OVA, I was pretty excited, but then I read the description and lost all hope for it being good. I'm still going to watch it, but I have very low expectations.

This is the first time I've ever heard of Kuroshitsuji. Is there a reason they would have similar OVAs (e.g. same animation company/same creator/etc.)?

Well... the only thing that I know is that they were aired on the same network... MBS, TBS, and Animax...

That's all I know...

Meh no Shaft anime..they're still lazy even when all those Madoka money are pouring in...but I like J.C staff too so maybe will try watching La storia della Arcania Famiglia...

also Sword Art Online and Tari Tari seems like it could be interesting.

Meh no Shaft anime..they're still lazy even when all those Madoka money are pouring in...but I like J.C staff too so maybe will try watching La storia della Arcania Famiglia...

also Sword Art Online and Tari Tari seems like it could be interesting.

Shaft will be busy for a while, they will to animate all of the Monogatari novels. It will take some time.

They are far from lazy, just check how much of these novels they plan to animate - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=423269

Edited by killerinsidee

^well if they're fast with the Monogatari series I'll have no complaint then...because I definitely do not want to wait until 2020 for all the Monogatari series to end.

Edited by hazehazy