Do you prefer your eroge H Scenes Censored or Uncensored?

Hey everyone its me again :D I've seen a couple of conversations and even been in some myself about the censoring or lack of censoring in eroges. So here is my question to you. Which do you prefer?

I personally don't mind but sometimes its better to have it censored. Dunno why but some cases you feel you'd rather read about it than spend time looking at the pic.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone its me again :D I've seen a couple of conversations and even been in some myself about the censoring or lack of censoring in eroges. So here is my question to you. Which do you prefer?

I personally don't mind but sometimes its better to have it censored. Dunno why but some cases you feel you'd rather read about it than spend time looking at the pic.

its either or..

dont bother actually..

but a great scene must be uncensored...

but if it just the common ones..i'll do without it~

Uncensored eroges have the same descriptions... I think that censoring only makes an eroge worse. It's not like wearing a certain kind of clothes, that forces you to use your imagination and it might be more sensual than being nude. In the case of eroges, I would say that censored will always be a better option.

By censored do you mean a choice which allows you to bypass certain H scenes or the Japanese mosaic thing?

I prefer them uncensored either way. I'm indifferent to the H scenes most of the time, but I hate things getting censored for stupid reasons and want to read it 100%, I'm a completionist.

Uncensored... I mean I'm watching a sex scene, I'd prefer a full view and not white spots, and I haven't seen a genitals drawn that bad in Eroges that I prefer it to be censored. That one scene in The president is my Girlfriend had a pretty weird looking dick but I'd rather see it than a white spot shaped like one.

Uncensored... I mean I'm watching a sex scene, I'd prefer a full view and not white spots, and I haven't seen a genitals drawn that bad in Eroges that I prefer it to be censored. That one scene in The president is my Girlfriend had a pretty weird looking dick but I'd rather see it than a white spot shaped like one.

White spots I would mind, mosaic ones I don't mind as much.

Since most of the time the drawing for the censored parts are rubbish (they look like anything but what they're supposed to be, the proportion are a complete mess, the proportion for the MC's erected penis size change from an arm to a finger and back to an arm without any reason,...) I tend to prefer the mosaic over the uncensored version of the same drawing. Plus sometimes the uncensored drawing differ to what is described in the text like in Koihime Musou (I think it was in that eroge but it is the same in a lot of then if not most) when you have characters with shaved pubic hairs in the uncensored version and the text is clearly saying the characters still have them.

Yes, I've seen misshaped looking dicks a few times and I have no idea why they draw them like that when everything else is drawn beautifully... Every characters' body proportions are drawn in the right places like you're taught in art class but you get to a sex scene and somehow they don't draw dicks right (can anyone find out about this? lol) and the contradiction between the drawings and the dialogue... I dont care, still would rather look at a complete pussy instead of mosaics over it. lol :D

its either or..dont bother actually..

I don't mind either way

I don't mind either way

Meh, either way is fine for me

Agreeing with the rest that either or is fine

I don't care.

Me too, I don't care much for the scenes

Hai hai, I get it.

As long as the story is good then i don't mind with censored in an eroge.

But talking about dick, is it just me or MC dick in Kara No Shoujo look very.....disgusting. Pretty much the worst in a vn i've read so far...come on, the females are well drawing while the males kinda turn me off

Since most of the time the drawing for the censored parts are rubbish (they look like anything but what they're supposed to be, the proportion are a complete mess, the proportion for the MC's erected penis size change from an arm to a finger and back to an arm without any reason,...) I tend to prefer the mosaic over the uncensored version of the same drawing. Plus sometimes the uncensored drawing differ to what is described in the text like in Koihime Musou (I think it was in that eroge but it is the same in a lot of then if not most) when you have characters with shaved pubic hairs in the uncensored version and the text is clearly saying the characters still have them.

Japan doesn't seem to like pubic hair. Which is something I just don't understand. But if you want a real problem Koihime Musou, it's that most of the time you have a standard bland uncensored penis, and then a couple times you have a swollen veiny detailed monster filling half the screen. My heart can't take that kind of surprise.