Would you be interested?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Cool idea!
    • This shits dumb
    • Cool idea and i'll totally help out!
    • wtf is an RPG

Well, I can playtest and give ideas. However this was totally not what I expected from the title. It's more of a community based rpg. Forum rpg makes me think of certain forum games with rpg elements.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yachi, here's some suggestion

- Choose your game name, and set up how many characters players can have, what type of money is used in your world. You might decide to have a fantasy world, a space opera, or a western.

- Set the starting statistics for your players, how much health, fatigue and other stats will they receive.

- Create the sort of races that exist in your new world. Is your world a fantasy world with Orcs, Goblins, Elves, Dwarves or Sci-Fi with Robots, Aliens, and more?

try to read this articles for more information yachi:

How to Create a Believable Role Playing Game World: 7 steps

How To Build a Game In A Week From Scratch With No Budget - Game Design - Articles - Articles - GameDev.net

How to Create an Interesting Back Story for Your RPG Character

well, happy creating...

I've worked with RPG Maker alot in the past so i can help with the actual level design if you want. That or pretty much anything thing else that doesnt have to do with actualy creating the sprites. :p

I wanted to test the game but all I got was a stupid error (RPGVXAce TRP is required). =(

Thats strange I didnt think you needed th program :

Can I be the villain? :D

We might be able to make you one of the baddies, ill see what everyone else says xD

Yachi just did something wrong..

He uploaded the program data, and not the game..

Test that shit.exe

Get this and you should be able to play it.

EDIT: Actually, never mind.

You need to have the RTP installed..

http://kat.ph/rpg-maker-vx-ace-full-with-english-translation-t6083692.html

If you want, get it from here (You only need to get the RTP Install folder)

Edited by Maxar

THERES AN UPDATE FAGGOTS

Like mah bold italic and underlined text? Anyway I have updated the original post with DL links to everything youll need to play RPG Maker or just mooch and play our game. Happy creating!

UPUDATO!

(that was engrish btw)

I was wondering who is actually willing to give ALLOT of time to help with this and who is just contributing so that I may count the people who are in it for good as actual staff members. Im trying to get a list of staff members because we dont want like 40 people in this ya know?

Anyway just state weather or not your going to be either a contributor or are willing to be a staff member!

(being a staff member requires that you actually attempt to help with this allot, not every day but allot of the time)

I willing to kill u for making me "...that man's minion."

We have discussed this already and you are now Avengers minion

Im willing to be a Staff Member, feel free to order me around Boss :D

Call me boss and you can do whatever you want >.>

In 2 weeks once my military training is done I will have a lot of free time. Right now my time is devoted to the military and beta-testing Harukoi Otome. Once the 2 weeks is up I will have a lot of free time for about 4 weeks until school starts.