The marvelous H gallery!

Hello forum! By request, I am uploading all, and yes I mean all, of my H pictures to this thread! That means I will update it every once in a while when I get new ones, or when you remind me (lets face it, I probably wouldnt remember anyway)

I have allot of folders and one giant "unsorted" folder, so I would like your opinion on what folders I should make (like boobjob, anal and other things) then I will start sorting things.

But for now, I leave you with this simple teaser pack, filled with some not-so-intense stuff (no guro, traps or futa) just to tide you over till the rest is up :D

I am also accepting REQUESTS so if your too damn lazy to search for yourself I can use my internet powers to find them for you, be glad I like helping people. I will search for ANYTHING, ranging from furry to gore all the way to loli shit

EPIC COCK TEASE PACK

Current Folders:

Armor Wearing Girls Pack

Armor Wearing Girls Pack 2 (here by popular demand)

Feet Pack (These are from various picture packs I DLd so I think there just feet oriented, dont fucking blame me if theres some not feet shit)

Futa Pack

Guro Pack

Maids Pack

Slime Girls Pack

Traps Pack

VOCALOID Pack (Contains sone futa and trap pics, just ignore them you pussy)

Edited by Yachi

KURWA!!! I really want to download those realife pictures of yachi but my internet's damn kurwa these days! I mean seriously, 10kb/s download speed is freakin kurwa! I already called the provider but he just said stupid stuff. It seems that I've to switch my provider. Kurwa!

I just learned that kurwa's the polish word for fuck.

I suppose if you guys wanted, I could also use this as a kind of "H picture request" thread as well, like you ask me for "ALL OF THE FUR FAG HENTAI NAOOOO" and ill go on an adventure and find it.

Also, here are my current folders t6kPE.jpg, what others should I make. Also I will be sorting the un sorted so the "New" folder wont be there when im done.

P.S Disregard the "BlazBlue Sprites" folder

Edited by Yachi

Good idea, but personally I think you should make two different kind of packs, a "safe one" (without guro and traps) and another one including those for whoever likes it.

Honestly, I'm kind of a sissy regarding guro and stuff, the image of the teacher's brain exploding will forever keep me from playing MLA lol

Good idea, but personally I think you should make two different kind of packs, a "safe one" (without guro and traps) and another one including those for whoever likes it.

Honestly, I'm kind of a sissy regarding guro and stuff, the image of the teacher's brain exploding will forever keep me from playing MLA lol

Well im going to upload them by folder, meaning like, Ill upload the trap folder and the maids folder seperatly, so you only have to DL what you want.

P.S love the Avatar pic

UPDATE PERVS

I have added links to the Armor Wearing Girls, Futa, Maid and VOCALOID packs, enjoy faggots

P.S I think the VOCALOID pack contains some trap and futa-ish pics in it, so dont puss out if you see a few of them, just delete them and continue fapping

Edited by Yachi

UPDATE PERVS

I have added links to the Armor Wearing Girls, Futa, Maid and VOCALOID packs, enjoy faggots

P.S I think the VOCALOID pack contains some trap and futa-ish pics in it, so dont puss out if you see a few of them, just delete them and continue fapping

Guh... Vocaloid?!?!?! ATTACK!!!!

Im reluctant if i should actually download this, i mean im nervous of beeing caught. But well ill try it out anytime, which is less H than the others (stupid question, sorry)?

umm...The most non H would be... none of them :/ I could upload all of my Non-H pics as well if you want me to though

umm...The most non H would be... none of them :/ I could upload all of my Non-H pics as well if you want me to though

i knew there were all H i was talking about the softer ones. But if you ahve a gallery like that it would be awesome, but wouldnt it be weird to post it in your H post?

i knew there were all H i was talking about the softer ones. But if you ahve a gallery like that it would be awesome, but wouldnt it be weird to post it in your H post?

The softer ones would probably be in the "Maid" folder, and it would be fine posting it here, it is me were talking about after all nothing makes sense

I fell in love with the [invisible Air - Dildo of the Wind King] Saber picture.

And nice Sakuya pics.

Yea, the invisible air dildo was really funny and thought it was really hot as well...its for sure going into my "favorite Saber pics" area of my mind :p