Visual Novels Translation Status [10/21/2012]

I pretty much guarantee it won't be stalled. It's not being done by an amateur group or anything and it's been getting steady progress pretty much every week. It's still a couple of months away from completion, but it's going to be awesome to look forward to. Also sumika.

There it is.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There it is.

Honestly, Sumika's voice actress is something else. Before I knew she voiced Natsumi in Sharin, I thought Natsumi had a great voice... One of the reasons why the character was my favourite while reading main Sharin. Well, turns out that wasn't so strange after all, huh.

Seeing her in more VNs being translated is a wonderful thing, so...

Blessed be the Goddess!

White Album 2 does seem quite an interesting game (more music world goodness after Kira Kira and Deardrops is much welcome), but a 6% translation is not yet something to go madly enthusiastic about. Likely still a llllooonnnggg time before it's completed.

Edited by Wanderer
Hopefully fortune arterial will be completed soon. I wanna finish Erika's route.

Amen, brother. And the true route as well, since it features Erika a lot, too (I used a temporary switch to a 100% save to cast a skip glance to untranslated routes).

Edited by Wanderer
Screw Jast

I deem myself very lucky that on average (My Girlfriend is the President being the glaring exception), Mangagamer releases appeal to my tastes much more than JAST theoretical ones. Being a rather impatient person, I cannot begin to fathom the immense, rock-chewing frustration I'd feel otherwise.

Edited by Wanderer
How much is Majikoi translated, is it almost finished? I just got it today.

The Majikoi Miyako route has been at 50% for a while. The translator did state that he will not drop it and he's looking for free time to finish the rest of the game. It's going to take a while though. The current partial patch that is out translates the Prologue, Chris route, Momoyo (+afterstory), Yukie route (+afterstory), Wanko route, and teacher side route. So you still have Miyako, true route, plus other side routes left.