Visual Novels Translation Status [11/25/2012]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

da capo III machine translation ??? i bet it will be hell in game :p

da capo III machine translation ??? i bet it will be AaAaAaAa~~! :p

The only problem is that it will be probably a s*itty translation. In my case i would rather wait a few years for a better one, cuz if someone translate a vn no matter how worst the translation is no one would take the time for another one, especially for a vn like this one, well it's not the worst but it's also not a world changer, the reason why i care for this one it's that the first vn i ever played was the da capo I. Either way, i do hope for a miracle.

I've been eying Little Busters for a while now and was strongly considering starting it, but now it seems like the ME/EX/whatever version(s) are getting pretty close to done. For those who've played it, should I just wait for the shinier version or would it be beneficial to play the original while waiting?

I would wait for the shinier version if i were you. I found it to be a really fun game and funny. I actually stopped after two routes to wait for the translation on the other two. I believe that in order to play the new people you have to have cleared the normal ones. However if you just cant wait you can play and beat little busters original, and then there is an option in the new version asking if you know something, or something along the lines of that. If you click yes you can play through the new routes right away.

great another da capo game, which of course i will have to play, even though it will most likely be the same story just small differences, plus a fantastic machine translation. Problem is there is a character most likely like kotori and because of that i have to play the game.

I've been eying Little Busters for a while now and was strongly considering starting it, but now it seems like the ME/EX/whatever version(s) are getting pretty close to done. For those who've played it, should I just wait for the shinier version or would it be beneficial to play the original while waiting?

I and some of the regulars (on the shoutbox) are waiting for the full ME/EX translation, but don't get confused.. it isn't close to being finished. You still might have to wait around a year or so.

i played just the original LB and in my opinion is one of the best VN translated.