Visual Novels Translation Status [03/24/2013]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1364/27/1364278184117.png :/

Bonus: I'm on #wairu right now, things seem to have calmed down a bit - http://i.imgur.com/S6H20gZ.jpg

Bonus2: Or not, still some raging going on, stay tuned.

Bonus3: I think they calmed down, or so it seems. Think the blog will be back soon; it's kinda hard to tell from the clusterfuck logs. They are still "discussing" something. All in all, the project is not dead.

Edited by killerinsidee
I don't want to link to all the propaganda, but Da Capo 3 got hit with a C&D by MG. "All Progress stopped. 34% at the time of ceasing. RIP"

Nice, so that means licensing the 18+ version is in their plans.

I don't want to link to all the propaganda, but Da Capo 3 got hit with a C&D by MG. "All Progress stopped. 34% at the time of ceasing. RIP"

obviously~~

DC's series were the one that MG gain tons of profit from...

and lolz....

i remember that guy Aaeru claimed that "HE'll" continue the translation even it was picked up by MG since "HE" never afraid of any licensing~~`

obviously~~

DC's series were the one that MG gain tons of profit from...

No. Mangagamer isn't profiting that much from the Da Capo series and they already said it some time ago. In fact, what is more profitable to Mangagamer are nukiges. I'm sure you know that Boob Wars for example is selling pretty well. This taking out other titles such as Koihime Musou and Shuffle.

I was a bit surprised to see a C&D notice from Mangagamer given that when asked previously about licensing Da Capo 3, they said they weren't interested in it. I guess this is because of the +18 release Da Capo 3 is going to have.

No. Mangagamer isn't profiting that much from the Da Capo series and they already said it some time ago. In fact, what is more profitable to Mangagamer are nukiges. I'm sure you know that Boob Wars for example is selling pretty well. This taking out other titles such as Koihime Musou and Shuffle.

I was a bit surprised to see a C&D notice from Mangagamer given that when asked previously about licensing Da Capo 3, they said they weren't interested in it. I guess this is because of the +18 release Da Capo 3 is going to have.

lolz..

do you know why BOOBBABE got extra sales??

all thx to ivan...

you can him for the infos~~~~

other than that...MG profits came from circus titles if im not wrong

myb not as a single title..but all together..

and yeah..i do remember they complained that both DC's were 'leaked' and cost them drop in sales..which makes life sad for my DCPC and DC2PS >>>

Seriously? They slap translators with C&D's?

There has been few cases like that. Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~ trans project immediately came to mind. :/ link

Though to be honest, I'd never dream that I will feel happy to see a project got C&D. Well, there's a first for everything. lol Aaeru project entry deleted from VNDB.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~!!

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf