what's your favorite eroge

G senjou no maou, Sharin no Kuni, We love master, Koihime Musou, Swan song was good (didn't like the ending; both) and Da Capo.

And damn, how can I forget, KiraKira, my first Eroge and one of my favourites. Im gonna punch myself for forgettingggggg

Edited by RJei
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AbjectAtoll

I don't think I can choose just one, but for the sake of the topic I'm going to say Gang Rape Club.

Probably my favorite Black Lilith game (though I'm sure that will change once I get through my backlog eventually). I really like how the story was setup. You go about halfway through the story without knowing who the main character is. The choices you make prior to this actually changes the identity of the Gang Rape Club president. I found this really interesting, and definitely made subsequent replays far more interesting. Each character had their own motive for being the president and their reasons weren't predictably shallow either.

Theres even a happy ending!

...Well, a relatively happy ending.

G-Senjou no Maou. It was my first VN and by far the best. Fell in love with both the story and characters (especially Haru and Maou) The second for is probably Tsukihime. All the WTF's made playing trough all the routes were so much worth it. The third place for me is divided between F/SN and Sharin no Kuni. Just can't choose between them.

lol there's a lot of things they can use as a reference for new fetishist to be born, well MGQ sure is an inspirational source if you want to try something new, just be careful and get back safely.

Some fetish are interesting but others i just dont get, i.e. foot fetish, vore fetish

Get back safely?

One does not simply stop walking the path of the dark side.

Some fetish are interesting but others i just dont get, i.e. foot fetish, vore fetish

Get back safely?

You mean "One does not simply walk into mordor"?

Anyway, Yeah, I just don't understand some fetishes, but then again I have some fetishes that other people don't understand, so it's even.

Get back safely?

get back safely dude, you don't want to have your way with a tiger or a dragon and get back without the thing between your legs

I dont recall there being a tiger in MGQ

But they have their fluffy fur! Would you like to do a cobra or python instead? that'd be scary right? well tiger is just as scary but, at least they are touchable, or not...oh man, just fap on their photos you can find them a lot online.

lol there's a lot of things they can use as a reference for new fetishist to be born, well MGQ sure is an inspirational source if you want to try something new, just be careful and get back safely.

I hear Princess X has a lot of interesting fetishes. It's been rated pretty poorly on VNDB, but I'm still curious to play it.

But they have their fluffy fur! Would you like to do a cobra or python instead? that'd be scary right? well tiger is just as scary but, at least they are touchable, or not...oh man, just fap on their photos you can find them a lot online.

lol snakes, reminds me of the toilet scene in 'snakes on a plane'.

Calm down, bestiality is not my thing. I think....