what's your favorite eroge

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da Capo II and Eien no Aselia. I didn't really like the Da Capo II anime, but the drama and comedy in the visual made me rethink my opinion of the Da Capo franchise in general; in fact, now I'm a Da Capo fanatic. Eien no Aselia was a great SRPG, which I enjoy playing, and the visual novel element made it even better because it offered an immersing story. Sharin no Kuni is an honorable mention.

I hear Princess X has a lot of interesting fetishes. It's been rated pretty poorly on VNDB, but I'm still curious to play it.

wow, haven't played the game yet, i wonder what kind of game it is, i can tell it is nukige from the title.. right

lol snakes, reminds me of the toilet scene in 'snakes on a plane'.

Calm down, bestiality is not my thing. I think....

omg, even you can fap to a 'paper' in MGQ, lol.. dammit i haven't finished it yet..

• 1 month later...

Kara no Shoujo, Sekien no Inganock, and Umineko, not necessarily in that order. I think I have a preference for mystery and lavish, extravagant art. Great atmosphere, interesting characters and dialogue, and lots of intrigue. Umineko for PC has a graphic overhaul in the works that's currently at about 60% completeness. If anyone's interested and wants to keep up, the link is: Tweaking Umineko Wiki

Saya no Uta is up there too. Only a bleak temperament like the game's can viscerally evoke intense, desolate existential emotions. And it does it well, if one has the right frame of mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Without a doubt. I hear the reason its debut sold out in 30 minutes is because its writing reputation was built by Higurashi. I'm glad the clever internets already finished the graphic tweaks for that one.

Yeah I just downloaded the patch today and there's also a voice patch. Waiting was definitely worth it.

Muv Luv Alternative is currently my favorite, but that's because I really like Mecha and there's only one other mecha eroge out there.

Ever 17, Fate Stay Night, G-Senjou No Maou, Katawa Shoujo, and Sengoku Rance are all close seconds. It's hard to put them in order since they are hard to compare to each other.

eh??? you're kidding right???

eroge is just a sub category/classification of VNs....

My own classification of Eroge is basically VN's with H-scenes and VN being just a novel, no sex scenes like Steins;Gate and Little busters EX. Then there's galge which is a dating sim kind of thing.

My own classification of Eroge is basically VN's with H-scenes and VN being just a novel, no sex scenes like Steins;Gate and Little busters EX. Then there's galge which is a dating sim kind of thing.

VN is just a broad name...

Eroge is what mostly known to target people with BiShoujo/Bishounen

wronggg , it's little buster , "EX" is the improved version , if u know what i mean *smile*