What Eroge Game you want to turn into Anime?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Tsukihime anime that gets the characters right.
  • A Fate/Stay Night anime that is not by Studio Deen (Fate/Zero; look at how awesome it is!).
  • The Demonbane anime redone with an appropriate budget.
  • Monster Girl Quest would be an awesome hentai if they managed acceptable production values (which is ridiculously unlikely).
  • I thought that one Sono Hanabira OVA was pretty good, so I wouldn't mind seeing more of that.

Honestly? I don't want anime based on visual novels because they usually suck.

I mean how the hell can you turn a 30h game into a 12ep/4h anime without losing story and quality?

The only good thing is that they are able to make more people interested in visual novels; if they are at least decent that is.

And family project was boring shit, not totally bad but still a pain in the ass to read.

family project done.jpg

And family project was boring shit, not totally bad but still a pain in the ass to read.

I first I thought Family Project was boring being too damn long but the way the dialogues are nicely done (with exception of Hiroshi) which where mostly spoken at the roof top, I say the game has a chance to be as good as Clannad

I first I thought Family Project was boring being too damn long but the way the dialogues are nicely done (with exception of Hiroshi) which where mostly spoken at the roof top, I say the game has a chance to be as good as Clannad

as good as clannad? and an eroge as well? oh man, that'd be hard.. at least suckmydickordie could replace clannad for a while ..or not :|

MUV LUV all series and princess walts

both of them is great VN all time....

try it.... :)

MUV LUV is in the highest rank in Vndb.. i guess it really is good

I would like to, but companies in order to make it more profitable will ignore some plot, and new one and ruin completely the story, just look at Majikoi, a fightting themed VN that got turned into a harem-like anime where the girls fight over the wimp guy.

But I would still like a Muv-Luv Extra/Alternative anime or G-Senjou no Maou anime.

Er... which girl? And Meiya is the only heroine in Muv-Luv for me. :3

Indeed, the only one who wasn'y a crybaby/bossy/emo/childish heroine. The only with her head on ground and not clouds.

But even if she wasn't an heroine per se, Dr. Kouzuki Yuuko was my favorite character waaaaay above all.

Er... which girl? And Meiya is the only heroine in Muv-Luv for me. :3

oh well i forgot about the girl, i was too excited when i finished downloading Muv Luv and finally decided to keep it for later :| but man, i found the manga and read one chapter of it, and i.. i decided to keep the mange later as well :D don't want to spoil the fun, better finish Katawa Shoujo, FSN, and MGQ first. and sengoku rance, g senjou, and so on and so on, i wonder when will i play it :(

oh well i forgot about the girl, i was too excited when i finished downloading Muv Luv and finally decided to keep it for later :| but man, i found the manga and read one chapter of it, and i.. i decided to keep the mange later as well :D don't want to spoil the fun, better finish Katawa Shoujo, FSN, and MGQ first. and sengoku rance, g senjou, and so on and so on, i wonder when will i play it :(

Why don't you play it now? :o