have you ever been caught playing a eroge?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr.X suki da

btw , if you want to play otome , i suggest Starry Sky , that is , if you want to play it :)

Ok, I will look into it, Thank for the suggestion

Now that's someting I wouldn't want to be caught playing! :p

Agree I do have to take extra precaution. Maybe a pillbox 555

I almost got caught a couple of times, the first time when i was relatively new to eroges and my mom walked in. I freaked out and pressed the manual restart button on my tower then pretended to be angry at my computer playing it off as some software problem :)

As for other times i quickly turn off my monitor and get off my chair and pretend that im downloading some large file and that i was just about to go out to the living room to watch tv.

no not gonna happen, i live alone and the only one's presen @ my place are my dakimakuras

sound like otaku hikikomori to me

I almost got caught a couple of times, the first time when i was relatively new to eroges and my mom walked in. I freaked out and pressed the manual restart button on my tower then pretended to be angry at my computer playing it off as some software problem :)

As for other times i quickly turn off my monitor and get off my chair and pretend that im downloading some large file and that i was just about to go out to the living room to watch tv.

nice pretending hahaha

Whoa that are some risky move!

You have had one of those moments in your life. Too bad its with family. T_T.

The suspense would have been sweeter if it was like a real eroge. Heroines instead of moms. I would have liked to play that eroge.

wait if you do that, what do you think will happen if they come to your room to borrow your PC? It would be something like "hey, what is this" and bad luck comes with its friend