have you ever been caught playing a eroge?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was playing Wanko to Korasou and I was in a H scene, then my sister entered without knocking, luckyly for me the game had a "Panic Button" wich turned the screen grey, scared the sh*t out of me lol.

lol how lucky to have that panic button, just don't push the red one all right.. that's self destruct

i have been caught many times but they don't care and they say that this is my choose

i actually play pranks on my brother when he seats to play CS i rename the icon of one ero to look like CS :D

oh darn, now that's a good idea i think

Hm.... well I'd say with eroge no I haven't been caught.

Though once (or maybe a few times) when my cousin came over to play my xbox360, I was playing.... Sengoku Rance? and I just told him to ignore everything over where I'm at. Of course I skipped any of the sex scenes and said to myself I'd just save 'em for later.

I think it was sorta awkward for him though. Especially since he doesn't like anime (and so anything anime related) and he doesn't get why I play VNs and Eroge.

I HAVE been *caught* but its only ever when i'm at a conversation part of the game and if they get curious i just say it's an anime game and refuse to left click any further! Sadly there were a few times when i was *cough cough* and they showed up at the ero scene and i had to obviously minimize and become a ninja that was "up to nothing" ;_;

I HAVE been *caught* but its only ever when i'm at a conversation part of the game and if they get curious i just say it's an anime game and refuse to left click any further!

Yeah, this happens to me once in a while. But gladly it happens more with VN... mostly when I played Clannad on my free time on school. But, being it in english, most people didn't got that interested and left after a few seconds

Eroge games help me improve my sixth sense...or is it the seventh

I once played Cresendo and that Miku game in the ward of the hospital when everyone( even the other nurses) are sleeping.... When the head nurse showed... well she don't mind. it's our night shift... besides I pay attention avoiding the eroge scnes

Edited by GenjiChan
Lol i'd feel to ackward playing Sengoku Rance with a family member in the same room. :o

aw man, i can't imagine what kind of look you'll get

The closest I've gotten to getting caught was when I was entering a sex scene on cross channel and I heard my brother pick the lock on my door and I dashed at the speed of lightning to slam the door, hitting his face. ._. Then I found out he was returning a game I lent him and I felt like a Jerk...but I still got away with it! :o

maybe you don't want to slam to your father next time, anyway, nice avatar, who is her name?