What eroges are you playing right now?

Seriously, don't remind me of THAT game. I never saw so many atmosphere-breaking panty and boob-shots in one visual novel.

Ya, it does that. And of course they made sure to justify it by having it "exchange magic power".

My expectations for it were a little higher, but apparently the second half drops a lot of the humor and the story gets more engaging.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about the ojou-sama's end ?

Hahahaha, like I would know. ^^"

Playing Tsukihime or at least trying to play it...

Oh right, tsukihime. It's on my laptop since two fuckin years and I always wanted to play it but I somehow ended up NOT playing it. I don't know what's wrong with me but I probably want to save something awesome for bad times.

Cross Channel and both look interesting so far

Cross Channel's one of those games which you like, or not. Turned out that I don't like it. =\

I've got nine right now: Cross Channel, Eien no Aselia, Fate/Stay Night, G-Sensou no Maou, Katawa Shoujo (99% completion, missing one scene), Narcissu, Sharin no Kuni, Symphonic Rain, and Wanko to Kurasou. Also Horny Bunnies but that's just for the lulz. I'm a fast reader so these should all be done by the end of the semester.

I've got nine right now: Cross Channel, Eien no Aselia, Fate/Stay Night, G-Sensou no Maou, Katawa Shoujo (99% completion, missing one scene), Narcissu, Sharin no Kuni, Symphonic Rain, and Wanko to Kurasou. Also Horny Bunnies but that's just for the lulz. I'm a fast reader so these should all be done by the end of the semester.

If you keep up that reading speed, you'll run out of good stuff to read by next year :>

Damn, lots of fast readers here. Started reading May this year, already been through 30+ visual novels, with Hoshizora no Memoria and Utawarerumono taking up the most time for me.

Reading ef, already at chapter 6 in Yuuko's chapter and I can't wait for the big infodumping about to happen, had to resist clicking the discussions tab in VNDB.

Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative in my backlog, redownloading Muv-Luv since I'm stupid enough to delete the installer without backing up the Unlimited disc. Just installed F/SN, currently downloading Clannad, Never7, Ever17, Period, School Days and Koihime Musuo. Hopefully all of those are long enough to keep me entertained for at least a month.

Edit: GODDAMNIT,

NTR on ef!!!

Edited by evollove

I'm not playing any eroge, exactly, but I am playing 3 VNs.

-Never7 (waited forever to be able to play this and it is well worth it and the translation was really well done)

-Galaxy Angel (reminds me of Sakura Taisen in a different setting, love it)

-Memories Off (using AGTH, have wanted to play this even longer than Never7)

I'll be playing the final 4 arcs of Higurashi next!

Just finish Yume Miru Kusuri ...and wow! i really love aeka route which is (No spoiler) her personality, story , the case and the ending which completely satisfied me but kind of lack something. Nekoko route was completely random, funny as hell but for me kind of "yea yea" but it was ok! The only thing i can say to the protagonist is he's a bastard that's all .