What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got kiku now. It was probably just luck. Also, i caught all three sister only when i was attacking their territory and not while defending.

i was expecting a frail old man for uncursed motonari, but that is not the case :o

Reading Gao Gao's beta translation of Air. Before anything else, I must say there's nothing that I've read so far that points to a machine TL, and contrary to the rumors, I'm sure it isn't. You get the inconsistent honorifics and the typographical errors sometimes, but it's not that bad that it detract you from the story (and this is still a beta TL, so it can still be fixed). There's just one wrongly translated choice I've seen so far (see my tentative walkthrough on Dream arc on the spoiler below). Currently almost done with Minagi route, already finished Misuzu and Kano. On to the Summer arc next.

Tentative walkthrough for DREAM arc derived from AIR U—ª by ‹ðŽÒ‚ÌŠÙ and matched with Gao Gao's translation

----------------------DREAM----------------------

----------------------Kamio Misuzu----------------------

July 18

Consider other tools

Run away

Tell her

Run away

Transfer it back to the girl

Behave myself

Behave and just wait

Show defiance

Answer honestly

I can drink

Please do

July 19

Retry

Go back along the path

Ask for the ice cream

The cabinets

Try to give her a proper answer

Help her

"It's super pretty"

Show it to her

What kind of punishment?

I'm tired, time to sleep

July 20

Bread

The right side of the map

Try talking to it first

Do it a favor, any favor

Ask about the bandana

Yes, tell me

Don't treat her

Put it to practice

Takeda Store

Let it see the puppet show

Probably

Let me think about it

Reject

July 21

Give it to Misuzu after buying it

Say, "no problem"

>>>>>>>[1] save

Write more on the map

Trust Misuzu

Damn right

July 22

I understand

Lend your chest to her

Make a final push

I'm waiting for Misuzu

To the school

Aah, of course

Go to bed

July 23

Be bold and borrow the Stegosaurus T-shirt

Be bold and continue to wear it

I'll shout ---------------------------> (Wrongly translated, suggested edit: "It's my treat")

"It's moved by solar power"

Market street

Go inside

Wait patiently

To Misuzu's room

Try it

Play with Misuzu

July 26

Stay here

July 27

... I understand

July 29

Hug her

Desire her body

Misuzu END

----------------------Kirishima Kano----------------------

Start from save 1

July 21

No thanks

No way

July 22

Play with your friends

Retaliate

Throw her out powerfully

I'm just wasting time

Show her the puppet show

To the Kamio home

I don't dislike them

Go out and take a walk

Go further

Check it out

Try to explain the situation

July 23

Be bold and borrow the Stegosaurus T-shirt

Change back to the wet T-shirt

Market street

Inside the clinic

Try to make use of this pointless interval

Walk towards the station

Pick it up, and return it

Stab her

July 24

Taste the bone

>>>>>>>[2] save

Eat before leaving

July 25

Leave her alone

Play along with her till the very end

Tease her more

Stop asking about the bandana

July 26

Go to earn money in the shopping district

Try looking myself

Practice the puppet show

July 28

Accept

July 29

Tell her we'll go look for Potato together

July 30

White coat

"The cyborg has escaped from the base! "

Open it

They have to be younger than me

Eavesdrop some more

Continue listening

August 2

Use Houjutsu to open the lock

August 3

Don't get on

I'll continue to be with Kano

Shrine

Bus stop

Kano END

----------------------Tohno Minagi----------------------

Start from save 2

July 24

I'll pass

July 25

Lend her a hand

Hand over the puppet

Complain that it's too hot to walk

Tell her to come up

Stop asking about the bandana

July 26

Go to earn money in the shopping district

July 27

Accept it meekly

July 29

"Ta" row

Continue reading the dictionary

Act jealous

August 7

>>>>>>>[3] save

Give me a good morning kiss

BAD END

Resume from save 3

August 7

Try again tomorrow

Minagi END

Character enjoyment of Grisaia. (From High to Low)

Makina: Devilish little sister character, whenever I see her mischievous smile whatever comes out of her mouth next always get me laughing.

Yumiko: Tsundere character, the gap between her tsun and dere makes me go awwwww every time she goes dere.

Amane: Sexy older sister character, walking the thin line between bold and slutty makes her that much more attractive.

Michiru: Airhead character, hilarious at whatever she does except when she's pretending to be tsundere. *very personal opinion

Sachi: Robot maid character, has her funny moments when she pokes fun at Michiru but felt a bit bland when compared to the other heroines.

I found the heroines of Grisaia to be both enjoyable and lovable. Some had certain features that attracted me more than other. That said, it doesn't mean Sachi is a boring heroine or that I hate Sachi. It just means that some heroines hit closer to my tastes than others.

Kuudere doesnt actively become hostile to the MC , just treats him with total indiference through her Kuu stage. Tsundere is mostly openly hostile in any form or shape until her dereness kick in. I dont know where you saw Kuudere related to Tsundere , but these two are 2 separate tropes.

am i the odd ball out when I say Julia is my 2nd fav character lol

I also want to see a Julia route. I just think of Cowboy Bebop whenever I see Yuuji and Julia interact for some reason. I mean, come on, look at her character design(physical) and name... -_-

Yumiko: Tsundere character, the gap between her tsun and dere makes me go awwwww every time she goes dere.

She was referred as a kuudere numerous times in the VN. But yea, she felt rather tsuntun at first in the beginning.

Sachi: Robot maid character, has her funny moments when she pokes fun at Michiru but felt a bit bland when compared to the other heroines.

That said, it doesn't mean Sachi is a boring heroine or that I hate Sachi. It just means that some heroines hit closer to my tastes than others.

Sachi is rather plain, but I still liked her.

About Amane

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9629[/ATTACH]

Since those lines were from Yumiko's route and wasn't written by Fujisaki, I couldn't care less.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
5 minutes a day in an estimated ~70 hour VN. Don't worry, battler.. only approx 835 days until you finish it

Exactly and 835 days are only 119 weeks!!!

This reminds me, I'm playing Higurashi since early summer 2012 and I'm pretty sure that I won't finish it before next year's summer...which means that I'm another follower of the 835 days religion, so yeah, you are not alone battler. *sad high five*

Just finished Amane route. I was thinking it was a pretty powerful route during the camping trip but the anti-climactic ending ruined it for me. Oh well, at least a certain silver-haired / red-eyed individual made things very interesting and

I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of her (look at bad ending). It would just be stupid to have that interesting of a character die off so soon.

No idea who will be next, either Sachi or Michiru, whoever comes first. Don't have any particular fondness of any heroine for this one so just takin' them as they appear. Would've really been interesting to have a certain silver-haired / red-eyed individual route but with a different protagonist and a different game ^_^.

Just finished Amane route. I was thinking it was a pretty powerful route during the camping trip but the anti-climactic ending ruined it for me. Oh well, at least a certain silver-haired / red-eyed individual made things very interesting

well.. grisaia no kajitsu is the first of a three part series so yeah, you're bound to find anti-climatic endings like those.

Since the story continues on the sequels.. oh well you get my point XD

No idea who will be next, either Sachi or Michiru, whoever comes first. Don't have any particular fondness of any heroine for this one so just takin' them as they appear.

I recommend doing Michiru because it's the craziest out of the remaining three. You can actually feel the writer going overboard with the lines and scenario, lolz. Everything is overblown, but it isn't like it was a bad thing though. I still don't like how they made Yuuji into a dense and passive protagonist in this route, but whatever.

Yumiko route is just, boring. It doesn't look like anything that happens in there is important or worth caring, and the writing isn't strong enough too (action scenes is devoid of tension, flashback adds almost nothing to the story, etc.). It feels, flat and not entertaining. Skip it if you want.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

I recommend doing Michiru because it's the craziest out of the remaining three. You can actually feel the writer going overboard with the lines and scenario, lolz. Everything is overblown, but it isn't like it was a bad thing though. I still don't like how they made Yuuji into a dense and passive protagonist in this route, but whatever.

Yumiko route is just, boring. It doesn't look like anything that happens in there is important or worth caring, and the writing isn't strong enough too (action scenes is devoid of tension, flashback adds almost nothing to the story, etc.). It feels, flat and not entertaining. Skip it if you want.

Finished Michiru route last night... Erm, don't know why it's regarded so highly or preferred so much more than say, Amane. In the first half of the route I was almost suspecting that she had some kind of connection to you-know-who from the camping trip but was disappointed again to learn of her history towards the end. I think the writers could've done something great with this one but it ended up being too dull for me.

I was kind of looking forward to Yumiko since I'm expecting a story similar to Makina. Too bad it sounds like her route has many flaws... Will probably finish this game tomorrow night.

I also finished Sachi route couple days ago. Here are my impressions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nenBk2OQZOA