What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamfists Higurashi.

Enjoy ^^.

As for me, starting umineko. I'm starting to get busy so I don't know how fast I can read it, but oh well. It's also irritating as I couldn't get it to work on my newer computer since the english patch kept crashing ever thirty seconds, so I'll have to make due on my other laptop (which isn't that big of a deal, but it has a stupid screen resolution that irritates me).

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod
Soo after playing 50+ hours Kamidori...I`ll need something diffrent...So I`m finally starting up Fate Stay night...hope it lives up to my expectations ..o.O

Wow, congrats for surviving more than 50 hours of kamidori straight. I always read it as an off-visual novel to accompany something else, or I'd had been waaaay too burnt out to continue playing it (I still never actually finished it completely, but that's beside the point :p ). At any rate, hope you enjoy fate/stay! It wasn't my favourite, by far, but there are plenty of really great scenes in there, and once things fall into place it's a very fun read. Definitely on the 'epic' side, though, so be prepared for a long read.

Wow, congrats for surviving more than 50 hours of kamidori straight. I always read it as an off-visual novel to accompany something else, or I'd had been waaaay too burnt out to continue playing it (I still never actually finished it completely, but that's beside the point :p ). At any rate, hope you enjoy fate/stay! It wasn't my favourite, by far, but there are plenty of really great scenes in there, and once things fall into place it's a very fun read. Definitely on the 'epic' side, though, so be prepared for a long read.

Well I think I will it play more like an off-visual now,too(Kamidori)...and yeah I finished the prologue of fate stay night now and yeah...till now I already like it xD(btw I watched Fate/Zero before so I kinda know a little bit of the story already,infowise)...so now let the Shirou come

OH and the Voice of Archer...Suwabe, Junichi one of my favourite seiyuus :)

Edited by Alfadios
  • 2 weeks later...

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Finished Michiru, Sachi, Makina routes. When checked the H-scene in the Extras, I realized that Amane have 5 scenes, the most. Then I thought, is the behavior of the girls relevant to the numbers of their scenes.... I mean, the self-proclaimed "slutty maid" has 4 scenes, the second place....

Quite enjoy the ride. Not "woah!" level, but still enjoyable.

Conquering Amane right now. And everytime I read the texts, her boobs distract me.... Seriously.... It's big huh....

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Finished Michiru, Sachi, Makina routes. When checked the H-scene in the Extras, I realized that Amane have 5 scenes, the most. Then I thought, is the behavior of the girls relevant to the numbers of their scenes.... I mean, the self-proclaimed "slutty maid" has 4 scenes, the second place....

Quite enjoy the ride. Not "woah!" level, but still enjoyable.

Conquering Amane right now. And everytime I read the texts, her boobs distract me.... Seriously.... It's big huh....

I thought I was the only one... lol...

damn, Amane just too irresistible...I almost fap on all of her H-scene >

for me her route is the best...and her ending...upss I hope I'm not spoiling...