What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harukoi Otome, prepares for disappointment and imminent boredom, unless you could trick yourself into thinking that the text is enjoyable to read.

Sadly I have experienced the bad writing already. I decided to get the incest route out of the way and I honestly felt like I maybe missed some scenes then I realized the writing is so disconnected that the author must of thought everyone would know what he was thinking when he wrote it. Having to go through a week or so of the MC acting like a punk ass emo made no sense.

Wait for Da Capo 3, Suginami's zenith of awesomeness.

I guess it stands to reason that the only person who can top Suginami is Suginami.

Period

I have to say that after Tsuzumi's route I'm enjoying this a bit more and that my random order (I started with "godawesome plot device" Yukina) didn't help; from what I've read so far starting with Tsuzumi would have been the best choice for me.

I still haven't come to terms with their faces -only the sprites, the CGs are fine and so is the overall quality, though from this pov Quartett!, that's short but almost a decade old, was downright excellent- and going by the japanese dialogues and the tl (the punctuation) this novel wasn't peculiar only for the art, in a way that doesn't go too well with me even if, admittedly, the way things are phrased overall is pretty good.

It's still a work in progress (I should have read roughly the 70% of the game) but the impression is that it wasn't my cup of tea.

Edited by Uzuki Sepia

Just needed a nukige to take a break from all the heavy readying so I started on "Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~" and I'm about half finished but this is hands down the best nukige I've played/read.

I've always thought Clock Up had incredible quality from art work to sound effects to almost everything else but seeing how most of their stuff is rape filled I never give them a second look.

I've been playing Ikikoi since the full patch released. I'm currently on Eika's route.

I'm not sure if I'll like any of the routes in this game more than I did Tsumugu's, but Tane has potential... Eika's not so bad either.

Monster Girl Quest 3 (62% patch). And just in time too, though Friday can't come soon enough.

I want to try out Ruby Striker but its been over a month since its release and no one seems to have uploaded it. Or bought it. Same with Warrior Princess Asuka. Do people hate MorningStar or something?

I've been playing Ikikoi since the full patch released. I'm currently on Eika's route.

I'm not sure if I'll like any of the routes in this game more than I did Tsumugu's, but Tane has potential... Eika's not so bad either.

I'm pretty sure you won't.

This game seems to be getting bagged on pretty hard. From what I understand every girl in the game is a tsundere and there is just too much of it, is that the problem here or is it the story rather than the characters?

This game seems to be getting bagged on pretty hard. From what I understand every girl in the game is a tsundere and there is just too much of it, is that the problem here or is it the story rather than the characters?
Hmm... All the heroines have a little tsundere in them. Even the protagonist might have some too at one point. I actually like the characters... even Ryou after playing her route... but she's still my least favorite.

As for the story, I feel a lot of the time it kept me thinking something big might happen, but instead it just didn't. So the story is kind of lacking, but I still enjoyed it. I also started liking the protagonist more after seeing some of his backstory.

From what I understand every girl in the game is a tsundere and there is just too much of it, is that the problem here or is it the story rather than the characters?

From what I've read so far, it's a little bit of both, I guess. Common route is quite hilarious and Tsumugu's is the best route so just read her if anyone can't stand the rest of the game.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Playing Koihime Musou again. Never finished it before because my computer crapped out and I lost everything on it way back when but now that I have time to get down to it again I am experiencing greatness.

Makes me really wish Shin was translated but at the same time I hear Shin is actually a bit worse due to faction choosing and less focus probably due to 10+ more girls.