Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

@nobu what is this "soft" of which you speak?

@ultimecia Still need to get both of the devil summoner games to go along with the rest of my shin megami tensei collection I'm working on

also welcome sandman

Hey everyone. My name is Logan, but I prefer to be called Creld. I'm a 21 year old male college student in Brandon, Florida. I found this place while learning how to get translated visual novels about a year ago. My favorite visual novel is Muv Luv Alternative, my favorite anime is Eureka Seven, my favorite manga is Mirai Nikki, my favorite light novel is Sword Art Online, and my favorite video game is Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. My hobbies include visual novels, video games, martial arts, anime, day dreaming, manga, exercise, light novels, singing, and stage combat. I hope to get to know some people on this forum and possibly help out in any way that I'm capable of doing.

Thank you Nobu. Yes, I most certainly am thrilled that Sword Art Online has become an anime! I will be watching it tomorrow hopefully.

*Takes a look at previous post*

I seem to be doing something wrong with my Profile Picture. I made sure to stay within the parameters of 250 x 250 pixels and less than 64.0 KB, but it doesn't seem to show up in my post. It does however show on my profile. Strange...

looks like u got it, btw nice pic, where is the guy from?

From Sword Art Online. He is the main protagonist, Kirito (his username inside of SAO). The specific picture was from the second volume's cover.

16.5 :) good times

16.5? *Looks up Chapter* Oh, I never read that part since it wasn't with the main volume bulk at Baka-Tsuki. *Reads through* Mmm... it didn't really add much to the story. I prefer Chapter 15: “My life belongs to you, Asuna. So I’ll use it for you. I’ll stay with you until the end.” I'm a romantic type of person.

16.5? *Looks up Chapter* Oh, I never read that part since it wasn't with the main volume bulk at Baka-Tsuki. *Reads through* Mmm... it didn't really add much to the story. I prefer Chapter 15: “My life belongs to you, Asuna. So I’ll use it for you. I’ll stay with you until the end.” I'm a romantic type of person.

well , it's not supposed to be related to the story , it's about romance

anyways u gonna watch the anime? i think they will only cover volume 1 and 2

well , it's not supposed to be related to the story , it's about romance

anyways u gonna watch the anime? i think they will only cover volume 1 and 2

Definitely! Even though they will only cover volumes 1 & 2, those were my favorite, so I'll enjoy it. I'm going to watch the RAW version first when it gets uploaded to practice learning more Japanese seeing as I can't get my hands on a good language learning software. Just taking a guess at the words below your signature (not using a translator):

"Eroge no sekai ga dai suki" = "I love the world of Eroge"

"2D no Bishoujo, Eroge no bishoujo - Zutto isshoni" = "2D beautiful girls, Eroge beautiful girls - Forever together"

I still can't read the symbols yet, but after watching around 200 subtitled animes, reading around 30 translated visual novels, and having a song list of over 700 Japanese songs I start to learn the language without even trying. I'd like to be able to help translate some day, but its still far too early for that.

"Eroge no sekai ga dai suki" = "I love the world of Eroge"

"2D no Bishoujo, Eroge no bishoujo - Zutto isshoni" = "2D beautiful girls, Eroge beautiful girls - Forever together"

well , 2D beautiful girls is kinda machine translation-like , i intended it as beautiful 2D girls, beautiful eroge girls - together forever

as for me , im just learning japanese by taking lessons and self-studying kanjis , i suck at listening so i will focus more on reading lessons after i finish studying the grammar course

well , 2D beautiful girls is kinda machine translation-like , i intended it as beautiful 2D girls, beautiful eroge girls - together forever

as for me , im just learning japanese by taking lessons and self-studying kanjis , i suck at listening so i will focus more on reading lessons after i finish studying the grammar course

2d = Ni Jigen~~~~~

I've just noticed this thread thanks to a certain someone. So here I go.

Name's Aurethel, and I'm from Quebec. I'm approaching 20 years old, am a college student and I enjoy gaming, watching anime and listening to music. I also play guitar, though I'm not a great player. I'm a fan of the Nasuverse (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai...) and my favorite visual novel was G-Senjou no Maou.

I found this through google while searching for a place to download Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and finally decided to register on this board last night on a whim.

YO-RO-SHI-KU! Late intro post, but at least it's there!

Just noticed this thread o.o a bit too late if you say to me but still im a new one around here

hajimemashite, I call myself Otamegane since I am an otaku and i use glasses always (stolen from twogk but dunow its cool). i'm from Panama B) , my real name is.. Let's just say is DD (first&last name).. I like playing all sort of games (except rts) and I'm a starter in the visual novel gaming. never actually had the chance until I found this page. I've played Shuffle, hoshimemeo, my girlfriend is the president and starting majikoi. Oh and hey I'm 17 years old soo yoroshiku onegai shimasu n.n

(side note: tsuntsundere lover)

Welcome and i hope u get that internet back if u havent already O_O (How does nobu know? That's cause nobu knows everything.)

Actually it now works ass neat as ever B) i though i had to wait till friday to get a new modem bu magically it started wroking again :'D..

And yeah how do ya know o.o

Hello everyone :)

I'm 20 and despite nick and avatar I'm not THAT fan of Sharin.

For some time I've become quite active as vn player, also thanks to the need for a change of pace (I'm mainly interested in anime and before I played vn just every now and then); it's a while that I think that a nice place to talk about vn wouldn't be half bad, and after lurking a bit... well, I think it's self explanatory, here I am :D

For now I can say that my favourite titles are Shota in za Gate and Narcissu (both, even counting the shift of genre).

Nice to meet you all!

• 3 weeks later...

I just realized I never introduced myself here...

I'm Cross, student and videogames/VN-Otaku.

I love to explore exiting new fiction and like to write annoyingly long walls of text in bad English.

Well, see you on the forum:o