Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

I always hope that someone would write something like "I-i-it's not like I want to introduce myself or anything." in this thread, tsun.

I-i-it's not like i never introduced myself formally in this thread because i dont make it a habit of doing so online or anything! D-dont misunderstand me! G-got it???.....................hmph!

Close enough eh?

Hey y'all, I'm LOD, that's my initials, am 21, 22 in a couple of months, from the UK

I have never really used Forums before so i don't really know what I'm doing on them, but have always enjoyed reading through them.

Have played various Eroges before, but have only just started to get into them, after playing and completing Hoshizora No Memoria, which I could not stop playing and so is now my favourite one :D

MyFavourite anime is Shakugan No Shana and my favourite game is probably Batman Arkham City or Final Fantasy IX

Hope to get to know a lot of you soon

Hey y'all, I'm LOD, that's my initials, am 21, 22 in a couple of months, from the UK

I have never really used Forums before so i don't really know what I'm doing on them, but have always enjoyed reading through them.

Have played various Eroges before, but have only just started to get into them, after playing and completing Hoshizora No Memoria, which I could not stop playing and so is now my favourite one :D

MyFavourite anime is Shakugan No Shana and my favourite game is probably Batman Arkham City or Final Fantasy IX

Welcome to the forum. I also enjoyed Hoshizora No Memoria and thought it was a pretty good read. Have fun.

WELCOME TO MY DOMAIN....ho ho ho

anyway im the superintendent troll around here....fully sanctioned by the admin ofc

hope to see u on d shoutbox :D

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the board and as user above me have said, drop by the shoutbox sometime and have fun in the EG and ED

Ps. Hoshimemo is a good read i do agree, and Komomo is so cute imo

Hey! I'm new here, as I'm sure you've figured out by now. My name is Wojo... as I'm sure you've figured out by now. I'm not very good at introductions, but I'll do my best.

I'm 19, live in the US, and am currently working on my bachelor's degree in programming (I'm still terrible at it, though).

I've only been on the eroge scene for a few months, but I'm pretty much addicted at this point. Since it doesn't seem like I'll stop reading any time soon, I figured it was time to join the community.

My favorite VN is a tie between Little Busters! and Cross Channel, but there are plenty more that are a close second.

You'll probably see me around random posts and occasionally in the Shoutbox. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys!

Hey! I'm new here, as I'm sure you've figured out by now. My name is Wojo... as I'm sure you've figured out by now. I'm not very good at introductions, but I'll do my best.

I'm 19, live in the US, and am currently working on my bachelor's degree in programming (I'm still terrible at it, though).

I've only been on the eroge scene for a few months, but I'm pretty much addicted at this point. Since it doesn't seem like I'll stop reading any time soon, I figured it was time to join the community.

My favorite VN is a tie between Little Busters! and Cross Channel, but there are plenty more that are a close second.

You'll probably see me around random posts and occasionally in the Shoutbox. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys!

Welcome to the forum, I see that you've played Clannad as well, good stuff.

ho ho ho welcome dear comrade! i see that you are also a kyou fanboy such as myself! oh where are my manners..

I am the truly magnificent,the truly great switch sama, the troll-king aswell as self-proclaimed sexologist

feel free to roam the forums and if you need help in the path of the pervert, drop me a pm or two...ho ho ho

Welcome to the Den! It good to see more people joining the comunity.

As my name it is on the leftside as well as where i from.

I see that u will playing around in the SB, will definately meet you there.

Yech i thinks that all, have fun

another 19 year old, jeej;) well if you need anything just ask! All hail kyou indeed!

p.s you reminded me I still gotta play cross channel sometime...

I'm bad at these but I guess I'll do one

I'm Yoishi, 24 (too old :C) from Englang

I recently started reading VNs again, and saw the forum links while searching through ED

Favorite VNs: Phenomeno, Monmusu Quest, Saya no Uta

Favorite games: Triggerheart Exelica, Imperishable Nights, Batsugun

Favorite Anime: Marimite, Precure, Ojamajo Doremi

Favorite Manga: Love so Life, Kimi ni Todoke, Hiyokoi

I like cute stuffs and socks, especially thigh highs :3

I recently started reading VNs again, and saw the forum links while searching through ED

Hallo! Welcome to the EG forums. Always nice to see a Saya no Uta lover of course, hehe.

Also - Kimi no Todoke... though I've personally only seen the anime, it was very good for me at least. Sawako is sweeeeet.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome welcome Imperishable Night is also my favorite Touhou game.

More Marimite fans! Welcome to the forum.

Also, monster girls = win.

Edited by killerinsidee

Welcome! Also: Finally another Phenomeno fan, jeeeeeej;)

Ditte (25)

A best friend of his osana najimi. As a sidekick of the osana najimi, he has no girlfriend, wears glasses, likes teasing girls, usually acts stupid - if not always. He lives in Bandung, Indonesia, where the NEET route is the main flag that must be triggered after clearing the college route.

On his quest to be a legendary mage (stays virgin for thirty years) he stumbled into a holy site called "Eroge Games" when he was searching for one of the wisdom crystals (eroge), "Hoshizora no Memoria".

His favorite eroge are Tsukihime and Yume Miru Kusuri. "Yuunagi no Machi, Sakura no Kuni" and "One Piece" is two of his favorite manga and all of Makoto Shinkai's works ('5cm/s" particularly) are his favorite anime (Kino no Tabi and Macross F for the series).

His free time-activities are drawing, writing, learning moon languages, and swimming. He likes loli and sister-chara, because he is a siscon without any sisters. What he really-really-really loves is meganekko and dandere. Nowadays, he cannot get monster-musume out from his mind. Maybe in the future, with a stupid smile in his face, he will die suffocated. Strangled by a large snake, thinking the snake is Alice. His dream is cosplaying as a tentacle monster with his friends.

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." Ditte typed them at last.

Any other Indonesian active member out there?

Ditte (25)

A best friend of his osana najimi. As a sidekick of the osana najimi, he has no girlfriend, wears glasses, likes teasing girls, usually acts stupid - if not always. He lives in Bandung, Indonesia, where the NEET route is the main flag that must be triggered after clearing the college route.

On his quest to be a legendary mage (stays virgin for thirty years) he stumbled into a holy site called "Eroge Games" when he was searching for one of the wisdom crystals (eroge), "Hoshizora no Memoria".

Welcome to the EG forums! Enjoy your stay here on this holy site, hehe.

Ditte (25)

His favorite eroge are Tsukihime and Yume Miru Kusuri. "Yuunagi no Machi, Sakura no Kuni" and "One Piece" is two of his favorite manga and all of Makoto Shinkai's works ('5cm/s" particularly) are his favorite anime (Kino no Tabi and Macross F for the series).

His free time-activities are drawing, writing, learning moon languages, and swimming. He likes loli and sister-chara, because he is a siscon without any sisters. What he really-really-really loves is meganekko and dandere. Nowadays, he cannot get monster-musume out from his mind. Maybe in the future, with a stupid smile in his face, he will die suffocated. Strangled by a large snake, thinking the snake is Alice. His dream is cosplaying as a tentacle monster with his friends.

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." Ditte typed them at last.

Any other Indonesian active member out there?

dude....are you my clone or something? all your specs are similar to mine

although im not a virgin.....that aside i think we are long lost comrades

i mean incest fTW...alsoswimming is my fav sport...

.... anyway welcome!!!