What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*slight bump

Just finished Ef A fairy tale of the two. Really enjoyed it. Music was great, the production value is fantastic, and overall the stories were wonderfully told. This VN has some of the best dialogue I've seen in a VN. One thing i liked is that almost each chapter had a different protagonist, which was a refreshing change of pace from other VNs. You see through the eyes of different protagonists and some of the struggles they go through. Some people might find the first two chapters a bit slow.. if you do find it a bit slow, I still advise you to continue since the latter part probably had better stories, most would agree. Anyways if you haven't checked it out yet, you should. Time to move on to the anime.

I just finished Haruka's route in Edelweiss...my thought,why the hell am I crying like that?I haven't cry like that in like,4 years or so...definitely one of the better eroge I've played.

Haruka.... damn brings back memories, Edelweiss was one of my first VN's i read 4 years ago or so :p

Natsume & Sakura are the bomb, haruka's route was good aswell.

Edelweiss...my thought,why the hell am I crying like that?

I can totally understand your emotions. I cried back then too...because of the crappy translation not the story.

Oh and who the hell was haruka? Wasn't she that little girl?

Ef A fairy tale of the two.

The first two chapters were indeed damn boring (at least in my opinion) but the last chapter feat yuuko and yuu...awesome shit.

So yeah, the visual novel is actually all about the last chapter, the rest wasn't that good. I personally also liked chihiro's story but

that's it. I was never able to stand kei, miyako or that kuze violin guy. And the anime sucks compared to the game, just sayin.

And the anime sucks compared to the game, just sayin.

Just finished the anime. I liked it for the most part. They totally rushed that one scene with Yuuko though near the end... it was way different in the VN.. in the anime it just seems rushed and way less emotional.

I finished Family Project recently. It was pretty good for the most part. The common route is very long, but it didn't feel boring to go through. I liked 3 out of 5 route endings, 1 was kinda neutral and the other 2 were pretty bad and boring. There isn't a whole lot of music tracks in this VN, but most of them are pretty decent. Though I did get sick of 2-3 tracks which were the only ones playing during the common route. 7/10

Edited by killerinsidee

Chaos;Head. Got sick of waiting for an official port that's never gonna come.

All in all, a messed up game with a messed up protagonist. But i don't regret playing it at all.

The most enjoyable part about it, IMO, was the character development of the protag (ALMOST as good as Muv-Luv Alternative).

I finished Family Project recently. It was pretty good for the most part. The common route is very long, but it didn't feel boring to go through.

Can I kill you? It was the most boring visual novel I've ever played. Every day the same lines, over and over again...

I even made a hate picture back then...

family project done.jpg

^ meh , the only best route in deardrops was Riho's route and i agree , the ending was nice but dissapointing at the same time . well, that's what fandisks r for!(idk if mangagamer will translate it )

Good to know because I onky finished her route, didn't like it all though. The ending sure was fitting but also a lame one. And I definitely won't read the fandisc as long as they don't insert some violin tracks, dammit!

Good to know because I onky finished her route, didn't like it all though. The ending sure was fitting but also a lame one. And I definitely won't read the fandisc as long as they don't insert some violin tracks, dammit!

Riho's route was the best, but Kanade's ending was better. I think there's a violin track or two in Kanade's route, but they're BGM rather than full songs.

As for the fandisc, I think it would have violin tracks in there, since the story starts with Riho watching Kirari and Shoichi on television or something like that.

Finish Kawakaburi no Cherry, really short, and It's pretty high on graphic, it's doujin but the graphic is good enough, it got new feature "touching" like the one on the flash player game

overall not much good on story-wise

I finished last week katahane and I didn't like it at all. It's a game which's awesome because of its characters, the story was kind of lame but not totally bad. The only problem, what if you don't like any of those characters? The answer, the game will bore you. So yeah it was mostly boring and even the great bgm and art wasn't able to change anything.

It's definitely a game for slice of life suckers. There's also some yuri stuff.