What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what? Backstory? Is that what it is? I knew it would have something about Houzuki in it because it was mentioned in some other thread... Wait, maybe it's this thread actually. Probably is. Anyway, didn't know it was a backstory until now.

Yeah, the majority of Houzuki's story is pretty much a backstory. The other stories are all mostly after stories... but it's really just an excuse to put in random h-scenes.

NOOOO, i refuse such cruel fate;) The yaoi part in katawa shoujo was bad enough:(

One can not escape that fate.

Yeah, the majority of Houzuki's story is pretty much a backstory. The other stories are all mostly after stories... but it's really just an excuse to put in random h-scenes.

True, the main route basically shows mr.badass's past. Damn interesting but also damn awesome. Actually, that route was too good for a fandisc. Anyway, you can pretty much forget about the other routes, I didn't play them but desi-chan spoiled me everything and shit, you don't wanna play this stuff.

Just finished the whole (and by that I mean the translated ones) Muv-Luv series. Extra was a bore, Unlimited was fresh, but then Alternative became epic.

Tragic story,

Marimo-chan's death...was quite scarring... Cried when Ayamine and Chizuru died when they were already working together. And Meiya's death really shook me to the core.... Takeru is definitely an idiot.. Sumika's self-sacrifice felt numb to me in the end after all the tragedies, but bit me in the ass when I realized that she did so much for Takeru to give him a world like that in the end. I can't even choose between those two even as a reader. Meiya's strength really appealed to me and her resolve as a person was really moving... Sumika showed me what true love is, misguided it may be when she kept trying to pull Takeru towards her when she wasn't chosen in the other loops and universes. In the end, she really did love him

two H-Scenes are quite lacking(Alt), and one of those is even uncalled for. I love how the story discusses politics, warfare and sci-fi. The voice actors are excellent, and it's quite gripping, the visual effects are great. Hate that I can't review CG's though.

To summarize, Muv-Luv Alternative is my most favorite VN so far.

..Although I'm starting Clannad in a few days. Let's see if that changes.

EDIT: Started Koihime Musou, felt like playing something non-depressing in between nakiges/utsuges.

Edited by evollove

Just finished with Imouto no Katachi yesterday. Kinda brings me a bit of deja vu because the true route reminds me of Hoshimemo. I really wished that they'd make the other heroine routes feel the same as the true route because it was kinda disappointing that the routes end too quickly for me, and not as deep/serious as the true route.. Other than that I did really enjoy going through this VN.

Just finished with Imouto no Katachi yesterday. Kinda brings me a bit of deja vu because the true route reminds me of Hoshimemo. I really wished that they'd make the other heroine routes feel the same as the true route because it was kinda disappointing that the routes end too quickly for me, and not as deep/serious as the true route.. Other than that I did really enjoy going through this VN.

You should spoil me (in a spoiler box) as to who the real imouto is. Also, is she blood-related or non-blood related.. the vndb tags seem to be conflicting. I never ask for spoilers, but I know this will never be translated.. so have at it hoss.

You should spoil me (in a spoiler box) as to who the real imouto is. Also, is she blood-related or non-blood related.. the vndb tags seem to be conflicting. I never ask for spoilers, but I know this will never be translated.. so have at it hoss.

The blood-related imouto(s) are Miyuki and Mayuki (twin sister). Yeah, there are two real imoutos in this game. :D

The blood-related imouto(s) are Miyuki and Mayuki (twin sister). Yeah, there are two real imoutos in this game. :D

I see.. is she the pink haired one? Can't find their character profiles, so I'm not sure. EDIT: Nvm, found out she was the pink one :p...Do the twins share the same route or separate routes.. is the whole twin reveal like a twist ending or is it known that she had a twin?

Edited by desi

I see.. is she the pink haired one? Can't find their character profiles, so I'm not sure. EDIT: Nvm, found out she was the pink one :p...Do the twins share the same route or separate routes.. is the whole twin reveal like a twist ending or is it known that she had a twin?

The twins have their own separate routes, but only in the true route that we are able to finally find/meet the second imouto Mayuki (she is revealed to be a twin in the normal Miyuki route as well, but the story never continues). The true Mayuki route shares with MeTa (the robot girl), so yeah it's a 3P one :p

Edited by Famichip
I never knew that desi's into blood related incest that much.

Of course. I had a raging boner I was very interested when You fucked Chinami.

In all seriousness, I was just interested after reading the storyline. Also made by the same people that made Yosuga No Sora and it was their second full VN after nearly 3 years, so that made me even more interested. Anyways, thanks Famichip.

In all seriousness, I was just interested after reading the storyline. Also made by the same people that made Yosuga No Sora and it was their second full VN after nearly 3 years, so that made me even more interested. Anyways, thanks Famichip.

You're welcome! Yeah, I was interested too in playing this since it's Sphere's second full game. Maybe I should try playing Yosuga no Sora as well some time.. (seen the anime but haven't tried the VN)

Maybe I should try playing Yosuga no Sora as well some time.. (seen the anime but haven't tried the VN)

At first I wanted to watch the yosusora anime as well but then I heard only bad things about it. Well, I better wait for the visual novel translation, even if it takes another year.