• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kugimiya Rie, I mostly know her as the VA of Shana, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima and Taiga from Toradora but look at that resume lol, shes voiced a lot of good characters. Sumire Murasakibana is another and I only know her as the VA of Touka from Sharin no Kuni but something about her voice just feels good on my ear and even when Touka screams which she often does, it just feels soo nice on my eardrums for some odd reason.

Same here, I never expected her to voice a guy before.

Apparently she's voiced a few, although at first I didn't think her voice would fit a boy, As it seems like the typical Tsundere girl, If I had known that she voiced Alphonse then I don't think I would of watched FMA, Quite glad I did watch it now.

Apparently she's voiced a few, although at first I didn't think her voice would fit a boy, As it seems like the typical Tsundere girl, If I had known that she voiced Alphonse then I don't think I would of watched FMA, Quite glad I did watch it now.

sorry, i shouldn't have given you that info...

sorry, i shouldn't have given you that info...

xD No I just didn't like the Idea of her voice being used for a boy as it didn't make sense in my mind, Quite glad I was wrong about it as her voice seems to fit everything perfectly.

xD No I just didn't like the Idea of her voice being used for a boy as it didn't make sense in my mind, Quite glad I was wrong about it as her voice seems to fit everything perfectly.

well there are also other popular protagonists that have female VAs...

677000.jpg679048.jpg713064.jpg715662.jpg724223.jpg

well there are also other popular protagonists that have female VAs...

There are, and in American animation they do that too. Adult men have deeper voices and young men's voices change, so they use women to do the voices of little boys and teenagers pretty often. For example, Bart Simpson from the American cartoon The Simpsons is voiced by a woman.

My favorite VA's:

Female - I like so many, but I'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon and say Kugimiya Rie is probably my favorite too. I also really like Ookubo Rumi, who does the voice for Tsumiki in Acchi Kocchi. It seems like she hasn't been around that long, so she hasn't been in much else.

Male - Fukuyama Jun (Lelouch) and Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon)

Also, Shiraishi Minoru. I don't like his voice any more than other VA's, but after watching all those things at the end of Lucky Star episodes, he seems like a really good entertainer.

There are, and in American animation they do that too. Adult men have deeper voices and young men's voices change, so they use women to do the voices of little boys and teenagers pretty often. For example, Bart Simpson from the American cartoon The Simpsons is voiced by a woman.

My favorite VA's:

Female - I like so many, but I'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon and say Kugimiya Rie is probably my favorite too. I also really like Ookubo Rumi, who does the voice for Tsumiki in Acchi Kocchi. It seems like she hasn't been around that long, so she hasn't been in much else.

Male - Fukuyama Jun (Lelouch) and Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon)

Also, Shiraishi Minoru. I don't like his voice any more than other VA's, but after watching all those things at the end of Lucky Star episodes, he seems like a really good entertainer.

hmmm... looks like you also know your stuff...

• 6 months later...