Whats your current favorite anime opening?

I say there's nothing wrong with Endings as opposed to openings, however some videos don't always have the endings, such as the american dubbed that is shown on TV. And as much as I hate dubs, some people really enjoy them, or have it as their only exposure to the media.

That said, here's my all time favorite ending theme:

I just love this song. The childish voice, the random words that span the globe using elements of other languages, and the overall creepy yet calm feel to the song makes me enjoy it so.

This reminds me, I need to watch the new Aquarion anime soon.

I'm a little surprised nobody else has said Serial Experiments Lain considering the composition of this board. I've always considered that one of the prime loli anime. It turns me on more than any ecchi loli anime, at any rate.

I can't really decide on a single one :/

So I'll name my five favourites-.

1. Aria The Animation OP

Totally beautiful song, and probably one of my favourite songs ever.

ARIA The ANIMATION

2. Onegai Twins OP

Not really because of the opening itself, but because of the song. (I love it just way too much)

Onegai twins OP FULL - YouTube

(Couldn't find a proper TV - Size one)

3. Serial Experiments Lain OP

The expressions Lain makes in the OP are incredibly awesome, and I just love that scene where the time stops, and she just puts her hands in her bag, and keeps going.

The music fits especially in there too at that part.

Serial Experiments Lain OP(HD) .mkv - YouTube

4. Mushishi OP

Just pure relaxing.

5. Hayate no Gotoku first OP

That one is just totally nostalgic for me.

Hayate no Gotoku!Opening 1 - YouTube

(Couldn't find TV - Size version again -__-)

For those who liked the Break Blade and Origin openings, they were both performed by KOKIA, who has done several other anime OPs (including Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom and Gunslinger Girl s2) and is generally a fantastic artist.

I had a good list of OPs and EDs, but there's a one-video limit. So probably the best OP I can think of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wKIKHSa_A

Honorable mentions: Tatta Hitotsu no Omoi (Gunslinger Girl S2 OP), Opening (Kara no Kyoukai movie 1), Magia (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ED), and Lacrimosa (Black Butler ED2).

• 2 weeks later...